Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BrewsnWeed666, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Anyone else buying/downloading the game??? My homie got the game for us both so I'll be playing at Midnight on the 13th:hello::hello::hello:

IMG_20201106_141508.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. The teaser trailer had been banned in China due to a one-second depiction of the 1989 Tiananmen Square protests An edited teaser was released worldwide instead.
    PC Gamer's Andy Chalk wrote: "There's also no mistaking the irony of active censorship in a promo trailer for a game whose tagline is, literally, "Know your history".

its the 6th DLC to the 2003 game call of duty ....serious old school.... betcha voted republican too...? lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Got it yesterday. First COD game in 10 years. Only played the multiplayer so far and it's been pretty fun, I'll prob start the campaign today

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Hell yeah I haven't even touched the campaign yet man:laughing: I've enjoyed online so far I'm rank 16 I think:hello:, have you played Zombies yet?? I was digging it, it's like the old school zombies but with a twist on it :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Nah not that interested in zombies tbh. I'll play it eventually when my friends get the game but it's not really my thing. Looking forward to the campaign but I'll mainly be on multiplayer

Haven't played war zone either yet.. do you know if the rank system is the same as multiplayer? Like if im level 10 right now in MP, will I be level 10 in war zone?

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. I'm not 100% but I think the ranks work for both games.. like if ur rank 20 on Cold War you'll be 20 on Warzone, at least that's what it looks like to me :laughing:, I've never bothered with Warzone the constant updates put me off :hide::laughing:

7. Damn I finished the campaign last night and it's trippy as fuck! Was not expecting that from a call of duty game. are you gonna play it? I wanna talk about the ending with someone :laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Hell yeah I haven't even started the campaign yet man :laughing: It looks dope though from what I've seen :smoke:

9. It's dope. I found an Easter egg and got trapped in a cave with a bunch of zombies at one point

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Fuck yeah I'm almost rank 30 on it now :hello::hello: it's also double XP for some reason so that helps :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  11. nice, I'm at 29 just from quick play. Still haven't played zombies lol I'll check it out soon

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Hell yeah zombies is trippy man :laughing: I hit rank 36 last night or I'm like 1 game away from it :laughing: they was doing double XP for the last 48 hours I think it's ended now though :bang::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  13. What mode you usually play? I tried this fireteam dirty bomb game and it's hard as fuck lol. I just get killed as soon as I land

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Only just seen this bro lol, I've been playing team death match since it come out & the XPS usually decent even if you lose :laughing:, i was about to tag u to say it's double XP till the 30th & the Nuke town map just dropped today:yay::yay:

15. Yeah I took a few days off to play Gears 5 but I started back up yesterday and saw that. I should get to level 55 tonight

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. @BrewsnWeed666 I've gotten good af at this game lol just got more than 30 kills with less than 10 deaths in my last 2 games

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Fuck yeah dude my K/D is trash tbh I usually get anywhere between 15-25 kills a game but my deaths Is stupidly high lmaooo, I'm 1 of them that runs in guns blazing:laughing::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Fuck off Marley you waste of oxygen go play on traffic instead of constantly joining a forum that Nobody likes you on. For real you must have no life you pathetic prick.

19. Go have a bath with a toaster Marley the cocksucker.

20. Your mother should have sucked dick then you wouldn't be here spamming.