C99 Strain Review - W/Pics

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by mjmama25, Jul 16, 2011.

1. What different phenotypes are there for this new C99 from Female Seeds?

2. Pineapple, grapefruit and rotten are the phenos with these seeds.

3. Sweet c99 sounds like my kind of strain sweet and skunky sativa

4. i got my pack of Female Seeds C99 Outdoor already for the 2013 grow and a new humanure bin going hot and strong to top dress the organic patch. i cannot wait for spring!

i also plan to try their Grapefruit Outdoor in 2013.

thanks for the review!

5. Ordered those seeds from Female seeds bank few days ago, so if everything goes like people in this forum said it will I am going to have some really nice harvest after some weeks. One thing though. Somebody said it went bad with training. What kind of training? I am thinking to go with super cropping and FIMing, since I am limited by space (70-80cm height for grow) anyone tried that with this strain? Or should I go with LST?
    Thanks

6. are you growing inside or out?

7. im growing inside. in amsterdam weather is too cold and wet and cloudy for outside grow :)
    anyway i got meter wide and 3 meters long space, which could go up to 1.30m, but lamp and pot makes actual grow height at about 70-80cm. and i bought indoor version of c99.

8. good luck, i am outdoor and no NOTHING about indoors.

have fun with that C99!

9. you're c99 looks thick! I'm considering growing this.

10. #110 simisimis, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2013
    It's been a while since I posted here. When I wanted to find out everything for my first grow with CFL 125W(actual, not equiv.) I am nearly finished flowering it, less than a week remaining, but in case you wonder whether you should get this strain, I'd say - YES! Indeed. Oh my sweet sugary goodness, grows fast, flowers withing 6-8 weeks, all sinking in THC, fills the room with nothing more but fresh tropical fruity aroma, you would never think that somebody is growing weed in that room :) Here are some pictures for it. I already sprouted another C'99 seed, we will see how it will go. I dunno those seed selling politics, but when I ordered 4 C'99 female seeds they sent me 11... eleven feminized seeds for 26eu? Here are some pics of what I got :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Looks like you got one killer deal. Another week or two and she looks to be finished real nice man! Grats! Enjoy it!

12. simsimis, ive heard that from francine ALOT, there are frequently more seeds in the pack than ordered...they're either super stoned over at FMS or they are very generous.

13. Hehe thanks Norcali, she does look like a beauty, considering my setup(2x 6500K 25W, 3x 25W 2700K cfl and one 6500K 18W led) I know crappy, but I was low on budget so I put all I had.. Today is 6weeks into flowering, in FMS webpage they said that it fully matures in 7-8 weeks, so I am thinking if I should harvest her, because there is already 70% of brownish pistils, and because in the beginning I was growing only with 2cfl, then 4, I had to flower her for nearly 2 months, so maybe it matures faster if she was flowered longer than usual? or should I keep her for a week or two and be patient? This is my first actual grow, so I am afraid to screw things up :)

Kroptonik yea absolutely, funny thing is that in one bag there is 5 seeds, in another 2, in 3rd 4 seeds. Anyway however they do business, I love them :)))
    Would be nice if they would give you other strains as a gift or there would be some seed exchange system with people. Cause I am growing 1 plant at a time, now I sprouted 2nd one, by the time I am going to harvest second seed, other seeds will be half a year old.. so majority of them may never see the world.. :)

Also maybe you guys also know any other strain which would be mainly sativa, trippy or something towards laughing energetic high? Before c99 I wanted to get kali mist, but 80eu for 6 seeds, was too much for me,, I do not doubt the taste of c99, however probably you will understand me, when you cut the plant you want something different for your next grow :)

Cheers!

14. if you store the seeds somewhat decently they can be viable for years and years. ive seen people on here that I trust enough to believe the age of the seed they've germed have success with 20-30 year old seeds...

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. simisimis = Where did you get the seed from?

16. got them from company called "female seeds" femaleseeds.nl

17. Thanks! But evidently they don't ship to the US. Bummer.

18. I wonder if they'll change their policy, now that 2 states have legalized it...although the feds haven't.

19. uhh FMS is on the tude too ;)