C99 Strain Review - W/Pics

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by mjmama25, Jul 16, 2011.

1. C99 is lowest odor I have grown yet. That and california hash plant tie for 0 odor while growing. Cut her down however and :D:D;)

2. My C99 has odor. A very nice tropical fruit smell. If I bump the plant it really puts off a strong tropical fruit smell.

3. Me too. The c99 from Mosca I grew out actually smelled like pineapples.

4. My c99's smelled like grapefruit through the last half of flower, and were luckally easily covered by my carbon filter. They stank when I pulled them out to chop 'em down though.

5. Thats's one sexy bitch Decon! Thanks for posting her.

6. [quote name='"Kronikkk"']Holy shit ^

Please tell me your end yield dude...

Btw anybody wanna share any info on the odor? Was it strong or light? c99's known for being light but just wanted to make sure. Ideally I'm looking for a strain that smells nice when u put ur nose up to it but won't stink up the room if I got it in the closet.[/quote]

As others mentioned, she's a very low oder strain. There is a scent, but it's a pleasant fruity scent, not a skunk got run over smell that some strains put off. Overall she's great for a stealth grow as long as you maintain her height. I really miss growing C99. My mother plant died while I was out of town last fall. :(

7. My Singleseeds female C99 'outdoors' strain I got as a freebie from EDIT is doing well...not quite 3 weeks old - she stretched a bit, as did all my seedlings, even though the light was only 3" above them. I repotted 2 days ago and planted a bit deep to see if the stem will also root (as with a tomato), and so far, they're all doing fine. I plan on cloning the hell out of this girl, because of the good things I've heard here & through MJMama's journal...:cool:

...now I've got to pick out the "bestest" of my secret outdoor grow spots for them...

8. C99 is a great guerrilla strain. ;)

9. Beautiful flowers :smoke:

10. #90 deacon, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    that was the rotten fruit pheno of female c99..i had 3 plants grapefruit and 2 of the rotten fruit..or more like warm fruit..great smoke..all day up ..but ya know your zoomin'...let that one go 60 day..breeders say 45:rolleyes:breeders..but its quality gear..as is all female seeds..pretty good yeilder..mine didn't stank less ya touched em..then..heaven:D:D

plus i bought 2 4 packs and got 9 in one and 6 in the other

11. [quote name='"deacon"']that was the rotten fruit pheno of female c99..i had 3 plants grapefruit and 2 of the rotten fruit..or more like warm fruit..great smoke..all day up ..but ya know your zoomin'...let that one go 60 day..breeders say 45:rolleyes:breeders..but its quality gear..as is all female seeds..pretty good yeilder..mine didn't stank less ya touched em..then..heaven:D:D

plus i bought 2 4 packs and got 9 in one and 6 in the other[/quote]

Cant beat that deal!

12. so glad to find this thread.. I musta been left out cuz I never heard of this strain till I got a bunch of them last night..

13. I hadn't heard of it till last year. It's a pretty rare strain from what I've seen. Well deserving of a spot in your grow room.

14. sounds pretty awesome <3

15. C99 definitely has a spot in my grow for at least a few more rounds!

Round 2 just started flower, she is the clone I took and kept of the c99 i've shown previously in the thread:
    [​IMG]

Round 3 just showed roots and got potted a few hours ago:
    [​IMG]

16. #96 Dirtbud, Apr 8, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
    Fresh Cindy, what a foxy lady! I hope you like her...

Attached Files:

17. I am growing c99 outdoor this year, anyone have any guess on when she will finish? I'm in the Midwest. The latest I can grow is middle of October due to pheasant hunters. So excited! I miss the visual high so much! Can never get a bag of good sativa where I live, it sucks

18. my C99 from female seeds smells fruity/rotten at the same time i guess

Attached Files:

19. think you got the more potent pheno! congrats