Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud in Hot Pocket

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by together, Mar 8, 2008.

1. I was curious if anyone here has ever tried this or heard of anyone doing it with successful results. It seems like the cheese would be enough to extract the THC, and it says to cook around the same temperature that leary biscuits and firecrackers are baked at; 350 for 30 mins. Maybe if i mixed the bud in a little cheese and crisco first then put it in there if it would work?

2. you can def try it but i never tried before, it looks like it may actually work though for my opinion.

3. ^^ off topic but i love when you post shit cuz ur sig. makes me laugh over and over

4. word tooking got the best sig ever

and the other guy w/ the asian kid dancing

5. sorry but i agree haha

and sounds crazy try it out, seems like it would work they get pretty hot inside

6. Whenever I make hot pockets, I put them in the microwave for too long, and the stuffing inside turns into a molten volcano of cheese.

7. yep...but they are too good to wait and it always results in a severe scorching of the roof of my mouth

8. Hahah yea i always burn my mouth. You guys think that cheese in the hot pockets is hydrogenated? Or is cheese even hydrogenated haha?

9. Bump.

I plan on doing this soon and dont want to fuck up. Is cheese hydrogenated? Can you just use any cheese when making leary biscuits also? (just in case the hot pocket doesnt work). Thanks guys

10. grind the bud up real fine. right. pop it in your hot pocket. heat. overheating will probably be best. LET COOL. not only would it suck to burn yourself. it will probably make the experience less enjoyable. haha. then eat. the next step is to grab some drinks and wait.

EDIT: and how could I forget. get back to us on the results.

11. yeww no hungwy foh HOT pocKET!

yewww hungwy foh mariUANA!

12. well the hot pocket comes hard as shit out off the freezer you would have to wait for it to get soft to have a shot of cutting it open and placing the weed inside it!!!!!!!

13. Smoke the weed then eat a hot pocket.

14. Yea, i know i'd have to wait. And i actually don't really like hot pockets very much, but i figured if they work, they work. The only reason im considering this is because i dont have all natural peanut butter to make firecrackers. I do have jiff and some vegetable oil though, also some smart choice non hydrogenated butter, and balsamic olive oil. Those might work?

15. :laughing:

Oh man. I love those commercials.

16. I'm sorry, nothing to do with the topic. This is all i could think of after i read the title.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jFFTwnYXI20"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jFFTwnYXI20" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

17. Cheese with high fat content is enough to extract THC, yea.

18. Fuck it. I'm just smoking.:smoking: I was about to make some firecrackers with vegetable oil and peanut butter but i read that Crisco is partially-hydrogenated.

19. I want a hot pocket now..

20. holy shit i almost died when i read this:D