Bubble Hash or pressed kief? what's more beneficial?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Placebome, May 5, 2020.

1. Hey'all, I bought those bags to make bubble hash and I've been wondering whether I would get more from just collecting kief from the frozen sugar leaves by shaking them in like a 220 micron bag with coins or whatever for friction and then press the collected kief.
    Or would it be more beneficial to follow the proper bubble hash procedure using ice water?
    Thank you very much!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. What do you mean by beneficial?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Basically what would give me more hash
    I guess that bubble hash would be a bit stronger, but if I keep my foliage dry and just grind it to collect the kief I can still bake with it after and might get more out of it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I suppose you just need to experiment, the strenght also depends on the microns of mesh you are using. If you don't get much kief out from your material, you can use the left over material for edibles. That's what do anyway. I only have a small hand shaker, the result seem to vary quite considerably. For example for the last two times, I got much more out from trim than I managed to get from flower. That of course also depends on the cuality of you material. Anyway nothing goes to waste even if you do not get much kief. Today I am making RSO from the lefover trim and some tincture from the leftover flower.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Seems logic, awesome thanks!
    and good luck with that!

• Like Like x 1