Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownies!!!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SuicidalSpaz, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Hey Guys, Spaz here.

So I'm doing allright, could be better but whatever. Harvest Fest is coming up ( Who's going? I suggest all of us put smiley faces on our tents!). So, I recently was told I could get an Ounce of Mids for $90, Not a bad deal.

I'm going to make brownies. Gonna follow HashMouf's guide to the butter, and I'm going to use the full oz.

Gonna cut each brownie into 2 inch squares, Since I will be using a full ounce of herb.

Any suggestions you guys have? I made them before from the cuttings from a few grows, but it's been over a year and a half.

Tomorrow is my day off. Ima start the butter and everything tonight. Actually, Fuck that. I'm going to acquire the supplies now.

Now, Last time I replaced the WATER AND OIL the mix calls for with cannabutter. Good idea, or should I change that up?

It feels weird asking a question, I usually answer em, haha. Thanks blades!

2. no, thats what you wanna do, you could make weed oil, but butter will make it taste better imo