Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

brownie questions

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by JJC420, Sep 16, 2008.

1. alright so i'm in college and i'm in this learning community and we're all taking a trip to an amusement park this saturday. me and 2 female friends wanna make some special brownies for the trip (roller coaster while high FTMFW). however i don't have the means to make cannabutter of oil. i have heard of people just mixing finely ground bud in with the batter. will this actually work, i have acces to an oven but its in my dorm so i can't exactly fry up cannabutter on the stovetop.

my other quetion is will an 8th be enough for all 3 of us or do i have to use a quarter. an eighth would give us about 1.2 grams a head.

also would it be better to do cupcakes in order to waste less.

will this smell badly of weed. i'd imagine it would smell like choclate with a little grassiness.

2. it does work when mixed in with the batter but not as good as making cannabutter or oil. use a quarter the more bud the better!

3. the girls both have a low tolerance and i'm taking a week off so my tolerance will be down when i eat them............ shit your probably right i should probably spring the extra 15 bucks for the quarter. weird pricing 20 an eigth 35 for a quarter. its a deal i guess. so what about that smell.

4. if you're makin oil, it'll prob smella bit, keep the heat low and the cookware covered if you can

5. i'm not makin oil anyone could walk in and see it. just gonna mix it in with the batter.

6. If won't work by just throwing it in the batter, you need to make oil first then use that oil to make the brownies.

7. it wont smell. and it will work. but nowhere as good as with oil or butter.

8. is it possible to make butter in the microwave

9. anybody? butter in the microwave.. seems possible to me

10. #10 moose420, Sep 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2008
  11. Ha, no doubt. People on these forums seem to get some weird ideas...

12. make a bunch of firecrackers

13. The powdered weed will work very well in brownies.:D The reason is the trichomes are transformed by the oil. :smoke: You need oil, alcohol, or glycerine to get the most out of bud.

:hello:One who knows, and has done it many times. Trust me I'm old enuff to be your Mom for sure, and maybe your grandmom, have been cooking for 42 years!!

Olde Hippee