Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownie, Cookie recipes

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by TyDurden, Oct 6, 2008.

1. You guys know any good brownie or cookie recipes? I've always wanted to try it.

2. Me too :D Some verified working ones at that

3. #3 Tuscano56, Oct 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2008
    This summer i made and sold my own cookies to make ends meet, and no matter who ate them, two of my cookies made people high for at least 6 to 7 hours at a time. Most people said the edibles were much stronger than smoking, and a few even fancied it to be near psychadelia and asked me if i dosed them :D.

Anyways, here we go-

Ingredients:
    15 grams of schwagg
    2 sticks of butter
    2 eggs
    1 3/4 cups flour
    1 1/2 cups sugar
    chocolate chips

Boil the schwagg in the butter for ten minutes, or until it turns dark brown
    Strain out the nasty goop
    mix in the eggs
    mix in sugar until it liquifyes
    mix in flour until its dough
    then bake at 420 degrees until its "dank"

Dont eat too many because you will FOR SURE have a bad time

You can also put about 2 ounces of cannabutter in expresso and mix with chocolate milk if you dont feel like baking .Also, I generally try to stay away from brownies because you get a lot less and they don't last nearly as long as a cookie

4. + Rep

5. yea dude, thanks

6. how many cookies does that make?

7. +Rep
    Definitaly gonna try this as soon as I can