Broken Images

Discussion in 'New Forum Upgrade Bug Tracker' started by dratanium, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Most times that I am reading through a thread on the app, I can see the first set of images that I come across, but nearly every other picture is broken. Once I encounter one, nearly all threads have broken pictures. SOMETIMES if I force close the app and reopen the thread pictures will load, but then the problem begins again shortly after that.
    Thanks

New and open to any suggestions from the masters.

2. You aren't the first person to report this. We have another thread about this. While I doubt he can look at it today, I'm going to tag @Lizard King so he can check it out.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you. I scrolled through for a bit, but couldn't find one, sorry about that.
    If it helps I'm on a Galaxy S5, latest firmware.

4. Thanks for the info because any extra info always helps Lizard King pinpoint issues. I will say, however, that he will probably not be able to do much until after the weekend. So, I'm sorry for any inconvenience this is causing.

5. Oh no, no problem at all. Thank you guys for a great forum!

• Like Like x 1
  6. We know the cause of the issue , i am trying to adjust our schedule next week to find time to test fix and on test server and roll the fix live.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm currently having this issue on the app running Android. I can only see pictures for the post preview and all images in the post are broken.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. @Lizard King :)

9. It would mean a lot to get a fix. Images are very helpful in the cultivation secfion

10. Yeah, that is why I tagged @Lizard King
    Maybe try clearing your cache just to see if that makes a difference. If it does, let us know. If not, let us know you tried. :) Thanks.