Broken Cali platinum cartridge...next best move?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by 520titan, Jan 12, 2021.

1. I’m dying over here lol. It was working fine then just stopped working. Every time I thread it into my battery I get 3 purple flashes and it won’t do anything. I have other carts that work with it but they are empty. Anyone ever take one of these apart before?

2. Was it bought from a legal source?

3. Yes but half smoked

4. I would take it back to the store. Tell em’ or show ‘em the problem. That’s the best bet before going ahead and taking it apart. I would call ahead before heading there to see whether replacements are permissible

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Now hypothetically if it wasn’t bought from a legal source what would you do

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Lol okay
    I would start by taking apart the empty one first to figure out the pieces and what to look for
    Pay attention to the small things and keep them in mind when you are taking the actual cart apart. Post pictures of your cart along the way and I might try to help

• Like Like x 1
  7. So that means it wasn't legally purchased... Why don't you just say that instead of acting like it isn't dude lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I ain’t never been here before lol. I don’t know the rules

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Aite y’all I did it

I took the carts apart with some plyers, put the broken half full cart in warm water to pour it easily into the old working one, used a lighter to loosen up the last little bits.
    Woooooo the nature boy image.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. 200 (29).gif

• Like Like x 1