Brick Mansions (2014)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Mar 18, 2021.

1. My Husband Bought this Movie the Other Day it Has Paul Walker an RZA in it an a Bunch of Other People I Gues it isa Action Movie but We going to Watch it Soon Probably Tommorow Night. Has Anyone Heard of this Movie or Seen it? What do you think? Opinion Please.

~Toni~

2. Not very good

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. I haven't seen it but let me know how it is and i might try get a copy of it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Mhm Not Encouraging but I Guess We Will See Soon Enough Anyways. Thank You For The Reply.

Will Do We Probably Not Watching it untill Tommorow Night Tho. Thank You For The Reply D!

~Toni~

5. I Forgot To Mention We Did Watch This. I Would Give it a 7/10 TBH. Ima Big Fan of RZA in Movies an it Seems To Me at Least that He Isa Natural at Acting. Also Of Course It is Sad this Was One of Paul Walker Last Movies before he was Killed too R.I.P! He Reminds Me of My Husband in Alotta Ways His Bad Boy Demeanor an Such an His Piercing Blue Eyes. Well Anyways I Also Thought it was Cool that.
    That Sister Try to Take Matters Into Her Own Hands an Launch The Flippin Missile Anyways Even After Her Man Say Not too She so She Crazy. Plus I Like Her Name "Rayzah" too
    Also This Movie Had Some Good Parkour Scenes in it too.

~Toni~