Breast Cancer and Hair Dye

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Vee, Jul 20, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    @Dizzy: CoVid is forcing me to do things I don't ever do or be caught doing, Like taking my girl and her friends for lunch and then to the beauty salon for hair dye treatments in Sweden (20mins away)

[​IMG]
    One of my girls friends a hairstylist has breast cancer at only 28yo.
    she blames the hair dye she works with, she soon will go to hospital for operations but in the
    meantime knows she will loose all her hair, for the short term this holds the gang in aghast!

its well known now that hair dye does cause some cancers more so with the breast,
    but checking this out I further discovered over 25% of young black women will get
    some form of cancer due to hair dye
    [​IMG]
    This is general knowleldge in europe but as for the americas its almost unknown and most certainly denied by any and all USA corporations

stay sharp more to come but knowing their are many great organic dyes around, like what was
    used in the 1970's? Henna and such seems it will make a comeback

cheers

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Good thing I'm a guy who doesn't have all that much hair left and couldn't care less what color it is, just glad it's there. It's still black, though, same as my pubes. The beard is full on grey though. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Hmmmm Well I Don't Dye my Hair...My Hair Natural Black an Pretty. I always Stay Getting Checked by my Doctor for Breast Cancer alot too my Boobs are Important to me lbs. Thanks for the Advise tho @vostok :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Boob doctors are very expensive here I have to check them myself at least 2x times per week

Life is Hard ...lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Oh your fun like mine will start later in life ...like the bladder is full but it still takes you 45 minutes to pee ...lol

6. dye = trip and b.a. hippy