Brahs No-Till Outdoor Sativa Grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by RenaissanceBrah, May 10, 2020.

1. Ps - I told my friend about it and he said that part was dry and he kind of held on to it and it fell off, he said he ripped out the dry parts that looked dead. Said he thought it was from the sun, since the sun hits it hard there.

He said he didn’t see any worms or anything inside that hole / space - should I should still cut it off beneath the damage area, to be sure? (Cut off that whole top part of the cola, so only healthy material beneath it?)

B7B4A34F-0D2C-40A2-B36F-E4F23E1CCF39.jpeg

2. Hey Brah, I have some experience with MMS, and the five star is definitely over watered. She is a finicky bitch even in the drying and curing stage. DON'T overdry it unless you want mids. As for the Putang, she is my favorite meds, works as an antidepressant and anxiety for me. Depending on what phenos you get can change the watering needs. My favorite Putang bud is on the worst plant, is susceptible to overwatering and can get Ca deficiency under LEDs and the yield is half or less of the other pheno(got 3 oz from a 20 gal notill). The other pheno is a keeper, but is great I just don't get all the medical effects as strong. But she is strong vigorous with not a single problem with any of them in 4 runs. The yield is big, got 10oz and 12oz from 1 plant in a 45 gal no tills!
    HTH
    Peace

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks BPeace! Good to hear some feedback from another person growing MMS gear, the Fivestar did turn out not so good... it's weird though because when we started watering it a lot (1-2 gallons a day in 100F weather outdoors in SoCal) it started doing a lot better... was just a real pain.

I should have harvested it earlier... I got there a few days too late and bud rot had taken over... I had to trash 3/4 of the plant or so, and what's left, it is kind of a weird high... I'm wondering whether it's moldy weed for that reason, even though I did only keep the best looking buds.

About the Putang, are you talking about the Green pheno being more medicinal? I heard that one has more of a body high. I did definitely like the Putang... I let it go way too long as well (there were like 40-50% amber trichomes :(... ) but it's still really good stuff. I harvested a green pheno but still haven't tried it though.

Going to grow some ACE and then Snowhigh seeds after for next summer :)