Boiling my pipe....

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by RodZ, Jul 9, 2009.

1. The dude you quoted didn't even say anything that bad. He posted his experience with it. That's all. Just because you know some shitty, snobby pieces of shit doesn't mean that guy is like that at all nor did it mean he was being a douche to OP.

I think resin is nasty. I think the high is shitty. And i think smoking it is a fiend move lol. My opinion(this is a forum site right?)

That's true....mmm salty resin lol. Just not worth it for me.

2. You dont put salt in the ISO dude, you just use rubbing achohol and a bag, shake your piece around in the rubbing achohol until the ISO turns really black, put that liquid on a plate in front of a fan, let it dry on the plate, scrape it off, enjoy it in a bowl.....no salt is used in doing this.

3. I use salt as well. It works better in my experience. That's some nasty shit though man.:D

4. It came out the same for me....but I packed my bong 'n smoked it anyway lol. Definitely doesn't last as long as when you scrape it and able to make it into a nice ball. I packed the bowl and only got 3 hits, kinda shitty, still got high...but I didn't know what else to do, so I said fuck it.

5. Damn now I wish I had smoked that shit, cuz I was dry at the time and needed a quick buzz. Atleast now I know lol. Also, doesnt it ruin the pan you use? Like didnt you still have stains from the resin on the pan? I had to wash the one I was using quite a few times before I could cook other food in the pan.

6. I've never had the balls to boil my pipe, because I love my pipe, and if it broke, I'd be greatly upset. But I've heard it works great if you can do it right.
    And man, no worries, I've scraped my pipe with a piece of wire before just to get the resin out. I had no bud, and wanted to blaze. I've done it a few times. It's what stoners do. =P.