Blue Mystic (Nirvana Seedbank Strain Review)

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by AllJokesAside, Jan 6, 2015.

1. #1 AllJokesAside, Jan 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2015
    :metal: Nirvana Seeds Seedbank Review :metal: 
    Strain: Blue Mystic Regular (10 Pack)

Hey, all! You can call me AJ. Recently, I ordered a total of 20 seeds from Nirvana seeds and since I was so satisfied with the shipping and delivery, I decided to publish a seedbank AND strain review for you guys out there, wondering whether to order. So far, I can only post the shipping and delivery review because I have not finished the grow just yet. So check back in later to see if I'm done with the review or better yet, check out the grow in progress now!
    Order Shipping & Delivery

Ordered from 10 regular Blue Mystic seeds from Nirvana Seedbank on Halloween, October 30<sup>th </sup>2014. Sent 40 United States Dollars (Order was about 38 dollars) by mail order on the same day. The order also came with 10 regular freebies for a total of 20 seeds. Sent the money in a padded envelope from the northeast of the United States via local USPS post office.

I.        Money order sent by post on the 30<sup>th</sup> of October
        II.        Order was confirmed as received on the website on Nov. 5<sup>th</sup>
       III.        Oder was shipped from seedbank on Nov. 9<sup>th</sup>
       IV.        Order was physically received in the mail on Thursday, the 13<sup>th</sup> of November

For those who aren't good with math that is a total of 13 days from sending the money, to actually receiving the package. Some people say money orders are risky, and they are, but personally I've never had an issue, especially with Nirvana Seeds.

The stealth packaging was absolutely stellar. It came in a postcard sized envelope, very small, but had some thickness. Not going to say more about that. So if you want to see for yourself, go ahead and order, stealth is not a problem at all. :smoke: 

[​IMG]
    The Grow
    In terms of the quality or “bag appeal” of the seeds themselves, they are much smaller than I expected, but they don't seem bad at all. After all, some of the smallest, unconvincing seeds hold astonishing potential.
    More In-depth review of Blue Mystic will be posted later on, Grow in progress now. Come check it out! :hello: 

Link: http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1351135-aj%E2%80%99s-blue-mystic-1212-seed-stealth-pc-grow.html

[​IMG]

2. #2 movierashd, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2015
    When you sent your money order did you send it certified? Did you use your return address on the envelope?

3. Oh hell no. i'm way too paranoid. But either way nirvana wouldn't have accepted certified. Because the receiver has to sign saying they received the package. But i emailed nirvana and they made it clear that since the stuff is mailed to a PO box they cannot sign for it.

For your second question, again no. I'd rather lose 40 bucks than have them know my address.

4. Nice! I actually ordered some blue mystic seeds from nirvana through attitude a few months ago. It took about the same time (2 weeks) and she's in her fifth week of flowering right now. Check it out! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421778764.665163.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. DAYM that's not blue mystic is it?? Those colors are insane! How long till harvest day?

6. Hellyeah! Nirvana hooked me up good. She's starting to get real purple, and smells like starburst. Estimated harvest is in two and a half weeks starting tomorrow, but obviously it'll come down to how the trichs look. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422249439.646744.jpg

7.  Interesting package. Not how mine looked like at all, got a little pill type container. Anyway, good luck on ya harvest  :D can't wait to be doin the same soon!

8. I also noticed the package difference, maybe because I got mine through attitude. I'm really curious to see how yours turns out. 🔥🔥🍁🍁

9. Did you order from another seed bank? Nirvana has sent all mine in the protective cells. I did get some Nirvana seeds from another seed bank that came in a black envelope, not near the protective quality of my nirvana direct. i use a credit card and put my address on it, never an issue. Sitting on 6 quart jars, some curing since Oct 7.

10. Yeah I ordered them from Nirvana through Attitude and they came in that little bag. It wasn't bad though because they came in two weeks and came with a free feminized of Blue OG by G13 labs. I'm so jealous because I'm drying right now and won't be able to enjoy any for at least a few weeks. Patience is a virtue. Anyways here's a few pictures ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423855010.036235.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423855024.807966.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423855045.266629.jpg from my harvest! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423854944.255273.jpg

11. It has always served me well.
    blue mystic.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. This was my first time ordering from nirvana but I can say it's been a great experience my order took 12 days from the day my card was charged not bad considering where it came from and I must say their stealth shipping is AMAZING I've never seen anything like that in my life even I had a hard time finding my lil babies other companies could learn a thing or two about stealth shipping from nirvana they official have a customer for life