Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bloating/pelvic pain when ingesting oil

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by hollo321, May 3, 2021.

1. hey every time i ingest medical cannabis oil(thc or with cbd infused in olive oil) i get really bad bloating and pelvic pain, that last for at least a few days after taking it. The more drops the worse the pain/bloating. I thought maybe first time was a bad oil so bought a different kind and same thing happened. I have no ill effects when smoking/vaping, just when ingesting. Having hard time finding any info on this problem online so thinking its rare reaction. Is my body just not compatible with edibles? really sux if not cause i love the high

2. Is it from a legal perspective or illegal?

3. Homemade or dispensary? :huh:

4. There are a dozen ways or more to make edible oil
    Direct oil, Solvent transfer, Bud based, Kief based, Concentrate based.
    Change oil, Add or subtract Lecithin.
    Make it much stronger so you only need a few drops.

Your not the first with complaints and we can usually find a workaround.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 bkarnaze, May 4, 2021
    Last edited: May 4, 2021
    Something else you might try is eating a lot of regular food with edibles.
    Maybe "diluting" the oil with a lot of food would help.

6. Legal from the pharmacy

Thanks

7. Abdominal pain is one of the symptoms of olive oil allergy. I suppose if you were allergic to olive oil you would have already thought of that. I can't think of any other reason THC in olive oil would cause your discomfort and it usually takes more than a few drops of oil to cause bowel problems in general. Do other edibles cause problems?

8. Definitely won't be any contaminates in there. Maybe you are intolerant to cannabis oil and it gives you stomach upset.