Blackout Tattoos

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by BrewsnWeed666, Dec 27, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Does any body have or know anybody with any Blackout Tattoos??
    985.jpg 88bd8453465dc6cf8651d018a43e3df1.jpg a8845ac4542a31dfe174d65e3a91e1e0.jpg 953ab51452092ec783bf4f6d0e945de9.jpg 0bcfc7a4e8edefa07942ddf62cdb7cbc.jpg

I've been thinking about getting one for a while now.. it'd be to cover old tats:laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. I Don't Know Anybody With Them Personally but That Would Be Cool On You @BrewsnWeed666 Its Pretty Unique IMO! I Got 11 Tattoos On My Body My Self but I Made the Mistake of Using Normal Ink on My Dark Skin so People Can't Tell See Mines Really unless They Close up.:rolleyes::confused_2::thumbsdown::coffee: SMH! I Say Go For it Mon! It's Really Up To You Tho My Friend!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. IMO that looks terrible

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. #5 Headhunterpipes, Dec 27, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
    I can only think some tattoos are extremely personal to some people .
    And if you want those tattoos gone or covered up then that's your choice and I can fully understand .If i had tattoos I wanted covered up , my first choice would be to try to remove the Tattoo's 2nd choice would be to get a tattoo that would look nice ...if that is possible

I knew one of the Mason girls ,, she was a younger teenager when the group murdered Sharon Tate .
    This girl was called star , she had the inverted star tattoo on her forehead ..
    she rubbed the tattoo off her forehead with salt ...
    In real life she seemed like she was a nice person but had gone through horrible things .

Good luck with the choice you plan on making .

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. I would go to someone that knows what they're doing so your skin doesn't turn into hamburger from so many pass overs with the needle. Just something my old artist had mentioned about them before

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. That third one is sick

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. I know someone who has had it done.

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Depending on the size tattoo you want covered up you could do an alternative like this
    092A293D-9106-4861-9365-D4BCB59AADCA.png

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. That looks dope but it's like 3/4 of a sleeve I want gone :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. I don’t know what would be worse.... having half a sleeve blacked out or having it lasered off. I had a few on my hand lasered off.
    I seen a video of a guy getting a whole sleeve shot with a laser.
    I do like the look of some of the black outs

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. No different than any other tattoo the black actually goes in easiest as it's the thinnest of the pigments.
    The downside is they go grey over time especially with sun exposure and no way thats getting covered over or lased off.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. hmm only in the areas i'd like to not sweat.

• Winner Winner x 1