Big Bud x Early Misty DWC

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Ganja Guru, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Just a small visual update for everyone. I know we all like pics to look at so here we are. I think my nodes are a lil far apart but hell this hydro grow is good for me so far:D

Attached Files:

2. everything is lookin' great....internode spacing ain't too bad. here shortly might wanna make those ladies get a little naked, really promotes new bud sites:D good growing to you

3. Ive heard you guys talking about that fan leave pruing shit, Im still skeptical! Dier are you doing this?

4. its where they got it from.

I have never tried it in hydro.

5. I did it and loved the results. I completely hacked the shit out of it, took almost every leaf off and within three days they were back. When I get home I'll show you some pics of my nodes, they are very close and compact..

6. hey man, im kinda with you.... until i get though a complete grow, i dont wanna do too much to her. also i did trim a few lower fan leaves that didn't look so good, and they didn't make any attemp to grow back... probably cause they were bad leaves thus the trimming :smoke: anyway man, they're lookin amazing! attaboy :smoke: peace

7. Ok so i CONSERVATIVELY hacked my babies today. And did an additional LST on them. Anyone?

Attached Files:

8. lol, [insert foot in mouth] omg those look amazing man! :smoke:

9. Thanx dread. Ill be constructing my SCROG screen tonight.:D

10. OK here we are.
    Pic one = overall
    Pic two = male
    Pic three = overall

Attached Files:

11. impressive...

12. Fearing what happened with Diers tubs I decided to transplant two females into thier own home. I will be putting these two ladies back into veg:
    [​IMG]
    Lady 1:
    [​IMG]
    Lady 2:
    [​IMG]

Also, there were males galore in the old tub...maybe the seeds? I dunno
    [​IMG]

13. way to show your NUTS! sad to hear about that...but your ladies are lookin lovely, keep it up GG

14. Ok, I constructed my scrog screen today. This will be a first for me but I've read that it helps out overall yeild, so if anyone can elaborate I would appreciate it. And also tell me what ya think of my screen.:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

15. HIGH All, hey GG looking great man!!! But..I don't do scrog/sog and never have but from what I've seen your Babies need to be Topped FIMed and maybe a little LST..you want as many tops as you can get...you want a top in each one of those squares.

16. LOL, i just love being the test monkey.... Ja bucket failed never came back and plants just got less attractive over time, buds were very crystally though, so chopped em all and made some really nice has.

The bucket though is going strong! no problems with that one at all.

As Unoit says, at bare minimum fim each top you have so taht the side branches form and keep those under the screen as well, you want that screen to be full of branches underneath before you go to flower.

17. Ganja, looking really good so far. Thats too bad you only got two females. By the way that screen looks relaly good, should yeild well.

18. Thanks alot guys, there will be more pics soon. Should i keep lacing the branches back through the screen or just keep pushing the tops back down under it untill the screen is full then start to flower?

19. i love the setup man, im stoked to see it fill up :) itd love to do a nice scrog sometime.. and those tubs look like a great alternative to 5gal round buckets...

20. What lighting system are you using to start and finish them? looking great tho :)