Big Bud x Early Misty DWC

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Ganja Guru, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Dier have you messed with any BB or Early misty? Wonder how long it takes after my 12/12 to see preflowers?

2. On all my BB and BT plants they started flowering in 3 days.

But as for showing from seed no, i havent grown from seed in a very long time, the
    supergirls will be thr first seeds i've hatched in about 4 years.

When i did seeds it was outdoors in soil, if the were not 100% feminized i would top
    them after they got the 4th set of leaves and put about 2 weeks later being in 12 / 12 all the time it would show.

Indoors plus hydroponics should speed that up i suppose... so no more than 2 weeks i would say.

3. hey guys whats up! i'm totally late to the show, guru! i found your journal, it all make sense now! lol. and dier, i dont think we've properly introduced, whats up :smoke: and dudes, your so right about the air and the roots! my airstones aren't tied to the bottom, and you should see my roots in my journal! i think your right dier, and look at stringy they are. fug its a pain to fix the bucket... brb... lol, looking awesome guru! cant waite for more pics!!! peace :smoke:

ps: ill show you! check out my roots and dier - i found your gj too, ill stop by:smoke:

4. WhatsUP Dread!!!

Yeah i went thru your thread, looks really good, you will notice in my gj that my roots dont grow this way :) its a secret LOL...

Thanks for checking out our journals.

5. Just a few pics to update you guys on my growth rate and LST. Will LST once more but it will look a lil different than most of you are used to seeing.

Attached Files:

6. Hey nice work ganja, those look so very good. Real green and healthy. keep it up man.

7. Do you think the ones in the middle are growing bigger because there right above the air bubble source?

8. No they just popped up first. Remember I started from seed:D

I have the long air stones so circulation is consistant everywhere.

Thanx for the comments guys!

9. BTW, Dier if you're listening in...I've also been just topping off with ph balanced nute solution. Earlier when I asked about your circulation you stated that it was fine. But now in your thread you might be thinking it was the circulation that caused your rot. What is more likely, the circulation, or never changing your rez water? I dont think I want to run into the situation you're in right now. Not to mention the possibility of rot spreading to other plants. Considering my rez size, spreading, should rot occur, would be inevitable.:( What week did you pearl start to droop?

But on the bright side things are looking good for my tub thus far.

Attached Files:

10. Had nothing to do with res water not being changed... it was a simple mistake by myself not placing the stones back under each plant and so happened that stone for that plant moved to the center of the tub.

im in week 3 flowering. 40something days total growth from clone.

11. Oh Surgery on the root system seems to be working, its not dead yet :)

12. here is a much better link...

http://www.marijuana.com/Bible.php?loc=43&id=23

This is the important part for my situation :

13. Sounds good. Will do. BTW what effect will the H202 have on ph?

14. i saw no rise or drop in ph....

15. Let us know if that plant comes back around...

16. hey GG, they're looking great man :) i too havn't noticed any pH fluctuations as ive added pumps. so what this is like a week into veg man? or at least a week into your journal... they look wayyy better than mine ever did around this time, keep it green man :smoke: peace

17. I have to say that I definitely learn somethign new everytime I stop by Ganja-Guru and Dier's threads. This is incredible. My plants love H2O2. I give it to them with every watering.

18. Well Ive never done the h202 thing before so, this will be my first time. Root Rot = No good. Honestly Ive never heard of it. But it makes complete sense!