Biden #46

Discussion in 'Politics' started by well highdrated, Nov 7, 2020.

1. So a solution is to start giving anyone who doesn’t have a job free and clear money each month? For how long? Forever?

Who pays for this plan? Us with jobs? Raise our taxes?

2. Actually, since we have the white privilege to work, that's what we do. Poc have no prileges, so now they get payback from the white man. Or at least that's their plan.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Time to quit and work under the table.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yep,the less my hard earned money goes to lazy bums ,the better . It's a good time to be handy. The lazy shall become full fledged sheep, I'm gonna play in my dirt! And get payed to do it! Haha!

• Like Like x 1
  5. The next four years are going to be rough for you. Pre-trump stupidity would be a wonderful place to be, unfortunately it's probably going to take a little while to get there.

6. You can read one of the many universal income proposals for details on how it's going to work.

Where did 8 trillion dollars came from to "prop" our stock market? Where does 20 trillion come from to fight a war for 20+ years? Who pays for this? Us with jobs? Raise our taxes?

7. I have a hard time seeing any “universal income” plan ever being implemented.

At least not in my lifetime.

j

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. #1148 garrison68, Mar 10, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    It's not going to be bad for me, I've already made enough to not have to go back to work, thanks partially to the Trump economy. If Biden drives the markets down, I'll go shopping and will be even better off.

Unemployment for the past six months or so has not been bad, either. Before the pandemic, with Trump, it was very low, and I will be very surprised if Biden ever reaches that level.

9. Finland did a small trial of a universal income system a few years ago. It had some pretty positive results like wellhighdrated mentioned, although they stopped it after 2 years. It was only for 2000 people so it's hard to say how that would extrapolate to an entire population.

And I remember SpanishArcher talking about Scotland giving out a small universal income.

• Like Like x 2
  10. #1150 Papageorgio, Mar 10, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    Where's all those illegals? I got a tile floor that needs ripped up. I'll pay 5 dollars an hour.

Too late. Nvm.

11. Some of the best, hardest working and most reliable crews I’ve ever had the privilege of working with have been Spanish - from Mexican to Salvadorian and everything inbetween, those guys work in teams and git er done I’ll tell you whut!

AND theyve got kickass food. Freakin love me spanish food.

j

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I wasn't talking about financial well being.

In which industries did trump create jobs? Wall building? ... Or was it his strong stance on clean energy that made it the highest growing sector?
    And a huge % of coal jobs...

13. In terms of work ethic, Mexico>America. We're all soft entitled and lazy.

Well, except me of course, had to do that floor myself.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Trump loses, embarasses himself on the way out, and yet the conservatives here still seem to be having the most fun :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. So how about that press conference huh? Jesus fucking Christ was that brutal... How the hell does anyone convince themselves this is okay?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Yeah that was sad to watch.
    Ps. Hi man!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hey wtf are you doing here...

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. i think you will be the one getting the sympathy cards in the long run. we voted this person in and he is making some drastic changes. perhaps you agree with him and want that kind of world. that is fine. or you have been duped, just like trump supporters are called, and you will soon feel like a idiot for believing in biden and his policies.

i still stand behind trump simple because he believes in america and he believes in small government
    where as biden has clearly shown
    that biden believes in globalism and large government and controls

what do you believe in???

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Like I give a :poop: about what you think........:poop:.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. *sniff sniff*

Smells like unity in here.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1