Biden #46

Discussion in 'Politics' started by well highdrated, Nov 7, 2020.

1. #1121 garrison68, Mar 9, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
    One of Biden's two German Shepherd dogs attacked and bit somebody at the White House, reportedly a member of the security staff..

This dog should be euthanized, but you know old Senile Joe won't go for that. He probably thinks the dog is the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Lol, I heard that on the radio.

I guess Biden thought his 13 year old dog needed a playmate? Lol, ok joe. Yeah, that 13 year old dog needs a playmate, just like we need a 78 year old president.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. This untrained vicious dog has already caused Biden to break his foot. The animal jumps on people, is permitted to run amok, and now has bitten a member of the security staff. Does this man have any brains left at all, in his skull?

4. I'd say that dog is the biggest threat to democracy.

Lets make sure we get rid of all dogs so this can never happen again.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. #1125 garrison68, Mar 9, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
    I'd say, let's get rid of Biden, and replace him with a person that has half a brain left. Is that asking for too much?

I like dogs as much as the next guy, but dogs that are dangerous, should not be permitted around people, and if they attack a person for no reason, should be put down. Many people are afraid of, or don't like, dogs, to begin with. If Biden was smart, which he is not, he would have the animal destroyed.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. So now you want Harris!!

Over-react much dude?
    You're on a tirade today.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yes.

Fuck it, lets use the dog.

"Should we bomb syria? Whataya say boy?"

WOOF!

"What's that? You want permanent lockdowns? Just print more money?"

WWWWWOOOF WOOF!

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. I saw he had to send his big shepherd back to Delaware because he bit someone in the White House lol

edit: an “aggressive biting incident”...

Joe Biden's German Shepherd dog has aggressive incident and is sent back to Delaware - CNNPolitics

I can think of a few white house folks that need a good mouthful of fanny removed... lol

hehe

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 3
  9. No way, if the dog did bite a repub dog would have died by now.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. When a California city gave people a guaranteed income, they worked more — not less

The city of Stockton, California, embarked on a bold experiment two years ago: It decided to distribute $500 a month to 125 people for 24 months — with no strings attached and no work requirements. The people were randomly chosen from neighborhoods at or below the city’s median household income, and they were free to spend the money any way they liked. Meanwhile, researchers studied what impact the cash had on their lives.

The results from the first year of the experiment, which spanned from February 2019 to February 2020, are now in. And they’re extremely encouraging for its participants, and for advocates who see unconditional cash transfers as an effective way to help people escape poverty.

The most eye-popping finding is that the people who received the cash managed to secure full-time jobs at more than twice the rate of people in a control group, who did not receive cash. Within a year, the proportion of cash recipients who had full-time jobs jumped from 28 percent to 40 percent. The control group saw only a 5 percent jump over the same period.

--

We've tried the other way and it didn't work. Time to try something else.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Which other way? Serious question.

And while a 12% jump in full time employment is encouraging, its still only 12%.

J

12. #1133 garrison68, Mar 10, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    Joe Biden doesn't have to worry about being impeached or asked to leave due to mental or physical decline. As long as Harris is VP, he's untouchable. :vaping:

Get it?

13. Yeah we get it, you need to take a break. It's just pointless politics, I don't see why you're making such a big deal about it.

14. 12% is better than 0%. Math, bro.

The other way is giving money to the rich and corporations for "trickle down economics".

15. It's a joke, like this administration. :passtheshit:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. I don't know ... This administration hasn't really done anything fun.
    With trump you had 24/7 entertainment... At least by 8pm EST you'd usually hear about us buying greenland, or working on an alligator moat along the Mexican border, or injecting disinfectant to become immortal and leftist armies would be rioting in Portland.

17. #1138 garrison68, Mar 10, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    The anti-Trump movement was and still is a joke. I made more money during his tenure in the White House than any other period in my life, through my IRA and other investments. You keep bringing him up, because you know, in your heart, that he was not the devil he was made out to be by the Democrats and Progressives. He had the lowest unemployment, the highest financial markets, highest Black employment in history, and was not a fan of continuing wars, such as our presence in Afghanistan, or starting new ones.

Biden has not even held a press conference in over 40 days. He is a washup, a waste. We can expect mediocracy at best from his so-called administration - a 3rd rate copy of Obama, which wasn't so great, either. He is flooding our country with illegal immigrants, rejoined that stupid WHO, at 500 million dollars a year while the Chinese that they are in league with pay next to nothing. We are reverting back to pre-Trump stupidity at a very rapid and alarming rate.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Lol you think Biden is a puppet of Obama? As if Obama and any president isn't a puppet of the higher structures of power?

• Like Like x 2
  19. Truth, so many people don't understand this part of it. "It's a conspiracy!"

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app