Best time to start in FL?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SirSinsemilla38, Mar 23, 2021.

?

When should I pop my seeds? Mind you I'm in florida

1. Right fucking now

100.0%
  2. April

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. May

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ok so I'm growing from seed not clone this year and I dont know when the best time to pop my seeds is?
    I've heard Feb, march and April from different people so I thought id Ask you guys and see what the general consensus is.

2. Now is good

• Like Like x 1
  3. Seeds are not light aware for the first 30 days.
    Only June and July have enough hours per day to veg.
    So start seeds directly in ground as soon as the first week of May.

To start early.
    You have 2 choices. Time matching or Light assist.

Time match = start seeds on 15-9 or 16-8. Set out on June 1st.

Light assist. = Run any cycle you want. I use 24-0. Set out anytime and hang lights over plants.
    Turn lights off August 1st and Harvest mid-late October.
    [​IMG]
    3 CFLs 23 watt (100 watt equiv) 6500K daylight color.
    I'll run like this again this summer.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  4. I like mature plants too outside early March after the last chance of frost for a spring harvest. If starting from seed then wait until Easter or even May per BNW to be extra safe the plants don't go straight to flower

5. This was a two week old seed from 24/0 indoor on 3/15. Put out door and the rest is history.
    Your in Fl take advantage of that light in the sky and the crazy warm temps.
    Just be carful of bud rot, some recommendations I’ve seen are to remove every other flower up the kolas to improve airflow, and reduce molds.
    BnW has used a great schedule and if done correctly in Fl you can get 4 harvests a year.
    IMG_3115.JPG IMG_3114.JPG

GL

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum