Best Thing To Do While High

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by GlitchCat, May 28, 2014.

1. That's messed up! She's way too young to listen to that shit!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. :laughing::laughing: OP means original poster this thread is 4 years old it was made in 2014..

3. I know what you meant. I was just joking. Why does it matter? I'm just adding to it. Is it a bad thing to reply to an old post?

4. Just seems pointless when the person you've replied too hasn't been online for 3 years lol

5. Such is life

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. I think you'd get along real well with my housemate Lee. He is a mechanical engineer who smokes weed every day. He's always in our shed building all sorts of random things while listening to music from his stereo. It is honestly a mystery to me how he is capable of doing such complicated things while so stoned. We don't even need to take our cars to the mechanic anymore - he is happy to fix them for us, free of charge, which is really nice of him. Some of the things he has built for us include - wooden bed frames, coffee table, bedside tables, a quad bike and a basketball ring with an adjustable stand. He even built a motorbike for my brother and I out of an old bicycle - but we are too scared to ride it because it is frighteningly fast, and we'd probably get arrested if the cops saw us on it.

7. EVERYTHING

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Fucking, eating, smoking. Repeat.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. one of my favorite things to do while baked is take my mountain bike out

• Creative Creative x 1
  10. Us too the BBC nature programme in 4K..? hd bright as fuck

my babe walked in and we all stone wearing sunglasses watching Attenbourgh 2am ..lol

chill!

11. lol true!

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Attenborough has always had the remarkable ability to put me to sleep with his speech.
    I suffered trying to stay awake through two BBC series... and I made it... and then 'swore it off'.
    I turned on Netflix, and they're promo'ing their own nature series; "Okay, I'll bite".
    Dear God; narrated by..... Attenborough.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. as the OP says ....turn of the sound ...lololol

14. -chill on my bed and blast my music

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm a record collector so if I'm inside I love to play albums, but if you're lucky enough to have a park nearby it's awesome. Watch the sun sparkle on the water, feel the breeze on your face and pick up a pine cone and just look at the architecture of nature.

• Like Like x 1