Best Strains you have grown?

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by shtuyos, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Hello, im searching for good strains to grown, and have found that you should not trust any breeder or even any strains from some breeders, cause i have readed for example that some plants from some breeders dont worth the effort and others from the same breeder are the best, also i have reader that some breeders seeds tend to go hermie and stuff like that... so from the list below (those are the seeds that i got available in my country...) which breeder you recommend and which strain (please put recent experiencies like from 2013 to 2015)?
    Dutch Passion
    DNA Genetics
    Barney´s Farm
    Green House (I got from them a Super Lemon Haze that im going to grow)
    Nirvana
    T.H Seeds (I got from them a Bubblegum that im going to grow)
    Serious Seeds
    Sweet Seeds
    Delicious Seeds
    Eva Seeds
    Positronics
    Pyramid Seeds
    Dinafem
    Blimburn Seeds
    Super Strains Seeds
    Royal Queen
    Ace Seeds
    Emerald Triangle Seeds
    Reserva Privada
    Cali Conection
    Elemental Seeds
    Rare Dankness
    ------------------
    I also can comment about my own experiencie on my first grow...
    I have a 250 Watts Hps, Grotek Nutes (Solotek Grow, Bloom, Blossom Blaster, Monster Bloom)
    I had some issues with my soil and nute burn, and the typical mistakes from a first grow but overall i got good quality buds (amsterdam like) but i believe that id could yielded much more if not for my inexpertise.
    I grown two strains from "Eva Seeds" its a spanish breeder (grown these cause very cheap seeds and being my fisrt grow), and the strains i grown were "Tnt Kush" (Full indica) and "Monster" (80%sativa/20%indica)
    Tnt Kush: (very similar phenos)
    The grow:
    Good Strain, a little sensitive on the feeding, a lot of trichomes, not so many leaves, you need to top the plant if you want more yield, very strong growing in veg and flowering. the buds swells the last 3 or 2 weeks. about 9 weeks flowering and can go a little more. not too much smell.
    The Smell:
    Its a little skunky, and a very rare odor, i dont know how to describe it but its a good smell, not fruity until you grind the bud. the taste is about the same.
    The high:
    very relaxed high, very indica i believe, it go up slowly a min or so after you smoke, it can send you directly to sleep, the high is not too much strong, and you can smoke a lot and doesnt get you more high it has like a "high limit". High tolerance i smoke a lot and every time hits me with the same amount of smoke.

Monster:(2 phenos of 2 seeds)
    The Grow:
    Pheno1: Its a super strong plant, it grows fast and explosive, a lot of branches and they strech in search of light this is good for flowering cause you get a lot of well illuminated buds without much effort, it doesnt care too much about feeding, but you can give her a lot of nutes (always with care, i burned these one a little in the firsts weeks of flower) very resistent plant. got a lot of leaves, not easy to trim. a lot of yield lot of branches/colas and fat colas (not too fat like the second pheno).
    Pheno2: its almost the same in the growing area, the only difference i can tell is that the buds are a dark green (pheno one is more like yellowish/brown green), a lot more compacts (like rocks) and also a lot fatter, with a little less trichomes.
    The Smell: Citric, a little mango in there also, and little skunk.
    I havent try these two yet cause they are curing.

I dont to much material to compare, but i found these strains to be good for a first time, got no hermies and believe me those plants suffer some stress... if you ask me... i only would grow again the monster, the tnt its good, but i have smoked better indicas...

so please guys help me to choose strain for my second grow!
    thank you!

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Nirvana Papaya. Strong plant that does not freak out with ph and nutrient changes. Yielded 4 ozs with 150hps and happy frog potting soil.

If you go over to the harvest section then smoke reports you can find a few volunteers who rated the quality of several strains for me.

Best of luck in your search.

Sent from my VK815 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Growing this outdoors now

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have CBD Hammer Shark and a few others that I am having a brain fart on right now. I plan to toss them in the ground next week.

Good luck on the outdoor grows. In my state it gets risky and you need to find a good location.

Sent from my XT1254 using Grasscity Forum mobile app