Best Shows to Watch when Stoned

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by ChiefRunningPhist, Feb 15, 2020.

1. I really like the show "High Maintenance." If you've not watched it yet then I highly recommend smoking a bowl and binging a few episodes. I think it started out on YouTube and then HBO picked it up. The soundtracks are a plus. Just a show of short little stoner stories/adventures.

What are some shows you like to watch when baked?

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. There’s a whole board for this topic: Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD

buuut, while we’re on the subject. I only have the attention span for stand-up or football when I’m stony. Everything else on TV is a one way ticket to Snoozeville for this guy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I watch Family Feud with Steve Harvey a lot...he makes me laugh an also I like to try an guess the answers. Also Cash Cab & The Chase. All on The Game Show Channel :)

Also pretty much like any Anime Shows to but especially Black Lagoon & Bleach & Dragon Ball Z & Naruto. Also like to watch Americas Got Talent & Dancing With The Stars.

Basically I watch a lot of TV because im home with the kids a lot of the time lol so im not very selective tbh.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 3
  4. reruns of 60 Minutes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. #5 Tokintb12, Feb 15, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
    Edit

• Like Like x 3
  6. #6 Tokintb12, Feb 15, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
    Edit

• Like Like x 1
  7. Project blue book on History

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1

8. in 4k with subs if really wacked oh and a beer...lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. I agree the only place where tv is still a money maker would be the usa
    nowhere else makes any money without handouts from their govt..like ours for various properganda reasons exisit, besides the 'Fake News ' of the trump election frightened many of commercial news.. many don't read a paper to this day but their Facebooke accounts ...lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Mr Pickles !

• Like Like x 1
  11. Rick & Morty for sure :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  12. TV is a vast wasteland anymore. I used to watch *religiously* 'Malcolm in the Middle', and 'Arrested Developement'

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. My favorite T.V. show to watch when I'm high is Survivor. I can bingewatch a season twice-over in one day while I'm baked. They show the most amazing shots of nature, landscapes, landmarks, water, flora & fauna the sun, the moon, the stars, the nighttime sky, everything it's so great to watch alone or with a friend it's really encapsulating.

They go to different locales each and every season some even on major continents and major countries. They go to even some of the most remote, faroff and exotic places ever seen on American television. They show the wildest shots of rare fruit growing right on the trees. They show sealife in it's natural form and natural beauty it's really great. I think all different types of stoners can appreciate it no matter what kinda stoner you are. They show daytime and nighttime scenes and there's a lot of shots of fire.

• Creative Creative x 1
  14. Got sucked into "Ozarks" on Netflix, pretty good show...

15. Kings of Queens

• Like Like x 2
  16. My wife Nd kids and two Nd a half men

• Like Like x 2
  17. My personal favorites. Rick & Morty, My little Pony, JEOPARDY!, most any Nature show but one of my all time favorites will be old Steve Irwin reruns.

18. parks and rec, brooklyn 99, and animes like my hero academia