Best dry herb vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by K-G, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Fury 2 . and Fierce @ healthyrips.com

2. I got the Airizer Air and love it. My only issue is with the glass mouthpiece. Too stoned for cleanout and I tend to turn butterfingers and drop the dang thing... only like $10 online for a new one but still a little frustrating. Other than that I love it. You can even preload the mouthpiece for easy use later. Has a removable battery...awesome....lcd display with fully adjustable temp control....awesome....mini usb charger...awesome.....and it even cleans the house and does laundry. Ok, maybe not the last two....

3. I recently bought the cigafun x1, not cheap, but worth the money

4. I have had a Kind Pen Portable for over 3 years now. It has been a very good vaporizer for me. Being a heart transplant survivor I could only do conduction. It might be worth a look for you

<b><center><a href="https://canna4blind.us">Canna4blind Medical Cannabis Community</a></center></b<
    Designed with the blind and visually impaired in mind by A blind man. You can use your eyes too... :)
    You can get your latest cannabis related news and audio format using an RSSD so everything is as up-to-date as it can be. There is a knowledge base with well narrated videos and audios so that you can listen Q information and resources based on your own personal medical needs. There is a live real time chat Room to! ;)

5. There are a few good dry herb vapes on the market at the moment, all I recommend is for you not to go for the cheap ones, they are a waste of time.