Best Disney Or Kids Movies To Watch Stoned?

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by stoned_still, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Need to check out Bugs Life again i remember loving that movie ahahah

2. I wanted to see that at the movies but never got around to it ahah will defiantly watch it!

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juqzgpVz7CY

4. The Lorax

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

5. I fcking love that movie! My cousin told me to watch it and it's just so true and prolly one of my top fav movies.

6. Fuck didn't even know that was a movie ahah keen as sounds good. Cheers cuz

7. ahahahahah thats some funny shit

8. Guys just watched Atlantis, Holy Shit is that movie good when your stoned ahahhah wish shit like that was real.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #29 McMuffinMe, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2014
    I am a huge animation nerd, so let me think of all the animated things I can recommend.

Alice in Wonderland: Besides being obviously trippy, the humor in it is actually legitimately great. I'm especially fond of some of the conversation had during tea with the Mad Hatter, as well as the caterpillar. Can't think of a better Disney selection for you.

Spirited Away would be the easiest and most rewarding thing to watch stoned, but honestly, if you want a feast for the eyes and your mind I'd recommend some others, like Princess Mononoke or Porco Rosso. Howl's Moving Castle would be good if you like fantasy oriented romances with undertones of anti-war themes.

Fritz the Cat is FAR from a children's movie, but it is fun. It was controversial for being the first x-rated animated film. The x-rated stuff is only a background element. It has a funny and at times even poignant story. In this movie, white people are cats, cops are pigs, and crows are black people. 

Yellow Submarine also comes to mind. 

Oh, and Disney's Fantasia is pretty interesting. Some nice visuals to classical music. 

Fantastic Planet is trippy as balls. 

Paprika is a lot of fun. It gets into the nonsensical side of dreams, so it has similarities with Alice in Wonderland and Spirited Away in that it is not very attached to reality. That leads to much trippiness.

Oh, and how could I forget Akira and Ghost in the Shell! Akira is a mindfuck with amazing visuals, and is fairly easy to follow. Ghost in the shell is really cool, but it's dialogue heavy and deeply philosophical, so that one involves more paying attention. Both are classics!

10. alice in wonderland................

11. Fantasia. Hands down.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. ahahaha these sound like heaps of fun, buzzy as. seen alice in wonderland baked but not spirited away fuck that movie will be awesome ahah.  :bongin:

13. Fantastic Mr. Fox.  Wes Anderson directed it, got a 92 on rotten tomatoes, lots of big name actors.  Only seen a small part of it but I was sold from what I watched.

14. Sounds good ahah keen to watch

15. is this movie actually good? i read about it and apperently it doesnt have a story line or anything ahah dunno if i will be kept entertained

16. Not really, it's like the trippy scene from Dumbo. It's just fun to trip out to.

17. Fuck havnt scene Dumbo haha ill defs give this movie a try

18. Disney's full of subliminal message. I'm not a conspiracy theorist and I've watched tons of Disney movies myself (my favorite is "the Lion KIng") but most of those movies seem to be specifically created to promote a certain behaviour. Just saying that if I had kids, I'd stick to those legend avatar cartoons instead of trippy movies like the shit Disney makes.

19. #39 stoned_still, Jul 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2014
    mmmm i see what your saying but i doubt it would affect kids in a bad way or at all and anyway were looking for movies for us stoners ahahah :smoke: oh and avatar is awesome aswell 

20. Not a disney movie, but Spirited Away, hands down
    as for disney movies i would probably say toy story...or maybe lion king, but thats just cause i love the fucking lino king