Best Cheap Vape?!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by DoodShmood, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Basically I'm looking at getting my first vape to start using instead of smoking my pipe. Mainly for health benefits.

I'm on a bit of a budget tho I was looking st the Hebe Titan 2 but keep hearing mixed reviews. Can anyone else recommend a good cheapish vape. Pen for under like £40 GBP ?! Thanks

Sent from my RMX2170 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Are you talking about like, a liquid vape?

3. Flowermates from Puffitupp

4. Dry herb? Concentrates? Or oils/distillates?
    Portable or counter top?

5. You can't go wrong with dry herb vapes. I know you said you were on a budget, however, they do break quite often. An expensive vape will definitely be more cost-effective in the lost term.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Vavovape Jedi

7. Start with a flower vape. No need to go to oils right away. Flower.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Google "The Rogue by Healthy Rips"

• Like Like x 1
  9. I've been really enjoying the Edge by that company who makes the Rogue .... have 5 Edge vapes in rotation .. no need to be concerned about battery life ETC .... just grad another one and Vape on ... Vapor trails to You !

Holy post ! that post button goes into another dimension !

• Like Like x 1
  10. I've been really enjoying the Edge by that company who makes the Rogue .... have 5 Edge vapes in rotation .. no need to be concerned about battery life ETC .... just grad another one and Vape on ... Vapor trails to You !

• Like Like x 1
  11. Right but the Rogue is a newer vape that the edge and is pretty affordable. Why not get the newest vape from that company? Why get an older version when the new one is and has been available?.

12. I use the original Fury2 glass attatchments that fit that vape and the Edge version ...
    this - Fury2 Glass attachments Fury2 Glass attachments at DuckDuckGo

as far as I know the Rogue is a larger diameter bowl and may not fit those glass attachments ... and the Edge is a great vape and I certainly do not need the latest greatest when what I have works ... may eventually try out the rogue however

• Like Like x 1
  13. The Rogue can use any attachments or adapters made for the edge.

14. yes, but the Edge can also use adapters and what not from the Fury2 ... bowl size is different on the rogue version , slightly larger in size

15. yes, but the Edge can also use adapters and what not from the Fury2 ... bowl size is different on the rogue version , slightly larger in size

16. @Galaxy420 No reason to argue semantics. The OP hasn't been online since March so I doubt he even read any of the suggestions.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I have only been in contact with you as far as I know it .... unless missing something here ...
    I am not arguing anything either just stating that Fury2 glass adapters fit into the Edge chamber perfectly and that is the only ones I use in the Edge ... all glas vapor pathways, I've never used any of the snap on mouthpieces at all

18. Cheap vapes are bullshit really. But a good vape is very expensive, with my salary I will not buy a quality vape soon

19. You have many options to choose from. Cheap vapes are often looked down upon but really, why not. Here are some of my picks, G Pen Dash, LTQ Vapor Curer, G Pen Micro, and Airistech E-Paradise V2.

20. Any opinions on Xvape? I’m looking at the Aria and the Starry. Don’t have much money to spend on it, and they seem like inexpensive, well-done vapes. I’m brand new to vaping, so it’s all really confusing!