Best car for a stoner?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by VapeMasterFlex, Apr 19, 2011.

1. 2jz is capable of making retarded amounts of torque.

2. I get full boost out of 2.5 liters at 4200, with >300 ft-lbs at 3100. Peak torque on an LS1 is ~2800. It just depends how you do it.

3. Hp vs torque is only a valid argument when money is not a factor..

4. 2010 Mazda 3

5. I didn't see a lot of HP vs. Torque. I saw RPM vs. Torque which is a silly argument anyways. I'm happy to be able to afford both torque and hp. Torque gets you off the line fast and horsepower wins the race.

6. [​IMG]

Too be honest, I wouldn't mind..

7. That's mine! So many burnt spots on the driver's seat :bongin:

And the box is perfect for chilling!

[​IMG]

8. I agree and just meant that most people wont have the disposable income that would justify a serious debate of rpm vs torque, hp vs torque, etc..

9. I'm gunna have to bump again!
    Still looking for cars to get!

10. I can't believe no one has said this

A 98 toyota camry. lol dude it's inconspicuous, classy and roomy for all you're humping needs. I know it's not sporty or even very good looking but rollin down the street in a camry with a blunt, subs bangin is pretty comfy.

Also a 2000-04 eclipse is cool. that was my first car, my friends called it the bat mobile because it was murdered out. it was cool, many blunts smoked in that car, many, many blunts. I miss it to this day

11. 98 honda accord ex v6 wood grain interior with the sunroof 1000w amp two 12" memphis subs

and did i forget the 5% tint all the way around.? not only is this car sharp. it drives like a dream, and when i put my foot in it, it shows its balls.

why get anything else?

12. you should probably get that checked out by a doctor, sexually transmitted infections are a bitch :wave:

13. Any car would be good for a stoner. Its like asking what kind of haircut you should have or clothes you should wear. Its all a matter of taste.

14. G35 is what a lot of stoners see to be driving nice cars for a very nice price. Along with chevy cavilers.

15. I think the best cars for a stoner would be, bmw alpina b7, benz s600, lexus ls460L, audi A8L any of these all blacked out or in white would be legit as fuck

16. [​IMG]

:)

17. ^^ that is tight as fuck, i love import luxury cars.