Beginners Guide To Get You Started In Growing Cannabis

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Guides' started by jcj77d, Apr 30, 2009.

• Like Like x 2
  1. I Know dude! Lol. But it's logical n will keep my temps n Rh ideal thru these FUCKING HUMID, RAINY TREAS. COAST AUGUSTS!! lol. I'm kinda proud to have thought of that! Ha! Lol. But in like. How can I pump in fresh cool air DIRECTLY under scrog screen, my thoughts are below canopy should never be over low 70s.. And upper part never even hit 80°. Psyched. It's my first "invest up front" grow. N it's started paying me back already w the joy n carpentry skills I acquire everytime I run down a "problem" ppl think cuz it's a "weed" it'll grow anywhere. While our is a hearty specimen in its natural habitat. For me. It was like when I learned to play drums at 12 each day a new challenge to work toward a goal of being a drummer! Same idea jus new challenges to give u a "greener thumb" :D

• Like Like x 2
  2. #2623 buckethead129, May 16, 2016
    Last edited: May 16, 2016

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Great on the Biginner's thread

4. Has anyone here grown borderliner xtrm? I'm needing advice I'm growing organically and it's just a slower grow than others. Has anyone else tried to grow this strain?

TBM

5. Does a males plant produce or just female growing my first just got one seed. Will one plant produce or you have to have multiple.

6. One seed may be enuf. Read up! You only want female plants to go to bud. This plant doesn't need males to pollinate females. I'm a virgin too but have read tons and watched vids. Check out Jorge Cervantes on YouTube for a great education in growing. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. My 1000watts MH light is at 7200k. Is that too high? Because it is said it should be at 5500k or 6500k

8. @skcrush
    It's not that far above the 6500k most of us use for veg.. I've seen guys run as high as 10k with aquarium lamps so I'd go with it..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tnx for reply.

10. Im still a green horn. 3rd tent grow. But GOD DAMN progress is amaxing from learning n working hard! Im in late veg. N using 50:50 fox farms coco loco n happy frog mixed well in a big drum... and OH MY LORD.. the health, vigor, color, leaves, stems are all damn near FLAWLESS. Last few grows i always over fed N in veg n wpuld get clawwing. First grow all is going SO well. 3x4x6.5 tent. 8 girls. Double tier scrog - PlAtinum p300 z LEDGLE 3 knob-dimmable specs pulling 315w. N 2x 50w Cree cxb3590s :) my partber told me th3ir looking amazing. Il have to see tmrw morning. He was stunned at the reaction from plants when we added cob. He said DUDE night n day! I can watch em grow lol. Screenshot_20170206-235719.png 20170206_210853.jpg

11. I run 6 inch booster from AC to bottom hole. >filter > ducting to inline exhaust 460cfm > to attic

12. A couple images in the original post are broken links.

13. Holy Tamoli! This question is likely out of place so scold me if you must but also give an answer.
    So I am doing a hybrid gutter grow system and wondered about plant spacing. I am thinking I can do 12" spacing and put a smaller pot in between the taller Cannabis plants. So I'd grow, say lettuce in between. (This is in a green house.) What plants do well with the same nutes as cannabis? Thanks in advance to all!

14. Hi there people,

First of all I'd like to say thanks to Grasscity for bringing together growers in this forum. I am a complete noob so I am sh!tting myself with the seedlings I have at the moment. I have 7 viable Green Crack seedlings germinated in eazy plugs. I planted them 9 days ago. They have been germinated and are now strong and healthy looking. I think they are due for transplanting and I have 7 x 4 gallon pots and I plan to fill them with plagron light mix (
    pH: 5.5 – 6.9 EC: 0.8 – 1.2 mS/cm) and transplant the seedlings. My questions are as follows:

1. What is the best way to transplant the eazy plug (I am scared of transplant shock)?

2. I am about to put them under a 400w HPS in a 4ft x 4ft Lighthouse Lite grow tent. I have a ruck fan and carbon filter hanging from the top and a fan sitting in the corner for air circulation. The temp will go up once I switch the lights to HPS and the RH will likely go down. I plan on an 18:6 light/dark cycle for vegetation. What is the ideal environment for these seedlings? Am I missing anything? Once I switch the HPS on I am worried the seedlings will get burnt under the light and that the cooling fan will either a) not cool the room down enough or b) put too much strain on the stems and the plants will weaken and die. Any tips??

15. It is most effortless to develop from Cannabis seeds.
    On the off chance that you at any point discovered some in somewhat green sack, they will presumably do well! You could likewise arrange seeds online in a discrete envelope. a decent seed shop will conceal the seeds well in the package. I prescribe these folks in Holland,

Look at my articles about Pot Seeds and Pot Strains in the event that you like.
    Sound seeds have this excellent tiger marble shading. Dead seeds are empty or dark.