Bees Appreciation Thread.

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Dizzy, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Does Anyone Else on Here Think Bees are One of The Coolest Insects Out There? I Do I Respect them Alot an Think They are Awesome. How Many Bugs Can Say They Operate asa Hive/Family an also Make There Own Fortresses! I Know Alotta People Might Be Scared of them Stinging You but tbh I Am Not. I Even Had a Bee Crawling on Me Once an an I Just Stayed Still an it didn't Sting Me an Flew Off All By it Self. Anyone Think They are Amazing?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I definitely agree bees are amazing Dizzzz.

They get me so many seeds for free every summer :) bless the bees and their lovely honey

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. A buddy at work raises bees and has 5 hives. I think they are amazing even tho I found out I’m deathly allergic to them.
    I got stung 4 different times 2 summers ago and every time I got welts and a rash. Each time the rash got worse and worse til I ended up at the hospital.
    So as awesome as they are I try and stay away

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. That's so funny, :biggrin:
    I was just saying Last night that I wish we had bees in the house so they could cross pollinate my pepper plants in the windows. All year I'm going back and fourth with a q-tip and tweezers trying to cross one variety to another. I just thought it would be so much easier if bees were flying around the house doing it for me. Funny you mention this. :blush:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. how about wasps. Hate those Fuckers but everything is essential.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Thanks for The Replies everyone. I Just Love Insects an Arachnids too as well. Alotta girls are Afraid of them but not me lbvs.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  7. My girl in my profile pic loved bees, she always ate the head first.

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. Savage Lol Yes Well Praying Mantises are Awesome Too Now that You Mention they are Another of My Favs too. They Kinda Like The Lions of The Insect World...Not To Many Other Bugs Are Tougher. You Know it's Illegal to Even Kill them in Jamaica as it Should Be an I Believe they are a Sign of Good Luck too. Maybe Not for Other Bugs so Much tho lol.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  9. I love bees. But wasps and hornets can go fuck themselves :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Lol True! I've Never Been Stung by Any of Those but I Will Admit Wasps an Hornets look Scary! I Wouldnt Like it if it was Near Me.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1