Becoming to cannabis trimmer/bud tender? USA

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by gerzon.tzompantzi, Mar 20, 2021.

1. I got interested in this industry few years ago and I'd like to start in the industry maybe as a trimmer or bud tender.

I've heard several times that trimming cannabis is the best way to start into the industry, -it's hard and exhausting work but it's well paid and you learn a lot- some 'friends of friends' said.

I took a look into indeed and found the bud tender job and i got much more interested.

I'm trying to find a legal job into this but i don't know exactly how. I'm an american citizen but never lived in the united states. I'm hired to work this Summer in massachusetts and I'm planning to spend sometime move to other state to take a chance to get something in the industry. Is there any suggestions that how to start, where could be easier to get stmg as begginer or something like that???

I know it is not that easy, i know that it could be harder than i thing or maybe should have a lot of knowledge and skills but i like weed and I'd just want to try.

I'm just an enthusiastic of the weed who'd like to learn a little bit more. Good vibes

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk