BCN Critical XXL Auto(first autos)

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by black2grey, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Seeds popped on the 3rd placed in 3gal. Pots. Waiting for them to make it through the surface.

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  2. Give us more than that, Lol
    Also sounds like you have heard not to transplant autos, plant in the final containers. This is a bad piece of information, and can cause some slower growth, I will be honest and say im not sure exactly why but i get better results with starting in a small container and transplant to the final after 7-10 days.
    Alot of bad information out there about
    autos, that they are somehow fragile . Its just not true I heavily train some of mine top most of them and have even made an 8 top manifold with an autoflower.
    Good luck with your grow. I'm going to be watching to see what the xxl is all about.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Thank you I may just scoop them out before it's to late. I felt like It was novice info to protect consumers. I'm sure alit of new growers have no clue about the root systems. Yeah I could do some 4 or 6 inch pots for now.

• Like Like x 2
  4. 48"x24"x60" Tent,
    MarsHydro Ts1000 150w+/-1
    2 at least for now, BCN Critical XXL Autos from Pevgrow cheep seeds from spain but OMG I think it took 30days to get here in the states. My test run went well. Enjoying the New tent and carbon filter setup. Really not sure what else to add at the moment.

Feed, currently Nil, just 5.8 ph water
    Soon my tap water is 240ppms so I'll run that for the next 2 days or so, then I'll add 50ppms of calmag with nitrogen and up it probably every other day mostly for simplicity. Closer to flower I will replace the calmag and grow products for maxibloom alone at about 1/2 strength though I hear it can be done on 1/4. And at the last couple weeks I'll add a little flower fuel to get me some rock hard nugs. Then flush heavy for 5 days with plain phd water. Maybe with microbes this time. I have recharge now so I should be using it.

Hope that helps sorry must of been pretty baked. Larry bird OG is so mesmerizing some times.

• Like Like x 2
  5. So today I replaced one of the seedlings with a new seed and clean coco mix, small bugs were eating the inside of the seed, never seen this before. Also took the healthy seedling and put in a small pot till bigger maybe a week or 2. I'll take a pic once it gets the first set of leaves.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Day 20 and day 21 from seed. Seem to prefer the bigger pot. Next time I do autos I'm using perlite till transplant I think. I hate over watering seedling. IMG_20210222_210415952.jpg 1614195908314.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Started in 5 gallon pots..... grew just fine.
    IMG_3392.JPG IMG_4158.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  8. Are you using a wet to dry cycle with your coco? They both seem a little slow for 20 days.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Coco should be watered with a light nutrient solution every time. These seedlings are only about 10 days old watered to run off every day.
    20210224_123610.jpg

10. Hell nah, over watered. Not sure why the first ones not getting taller but it's still making leaves, different phenotype?. Seeds looked kinda old also but who really knows. At least they popped. Feeding. 900ppms. Just got

11. I thought they were behind a bit, well ones going to be ok the other not to sure. Just seems stunted, but growing and producing branches. I have started many seeds, never any autos. And no clue why these are so different from each other if they are the same strain, same feed, ect.. my tap is 240ppm I'm currently feeding 900ppms mix of grow big/fox farm, micro .1ml and maxibloom about 400ppm of that 900. Should I just St go straight maxi? Could I be feeding to much micro to early or something? I'm sure they will be ok the roots are growing pretty fast so should be nice yield. I just want to get close to maxing the yield for this light.

12. For anyone who was curious this strain is from seed stockers.

13. Popcorn, What do you use for seedling mix?

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

14. The 25th[​IMG]

15. yeah. turns out fastbuds is mostly hype. Gelato was the only decent strain in that tent.

16. your intake screen is pretty dirty. clean it regularly for improved air flow.

17. #19 black2grey, Feb 25, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
    I've had them closed but leave the tent open a little to regulate temp. I'll turn my fan system on to move the air more and take the covers off my vents

Edit- thought you was talking to me. Lmao

18. yea doesnt matter if u arent using them- lotta people dont realize how often they need cleaning.

• Like Like x 2