Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[B]How to Infuse BHO / Honey Oil in USP Glycerine?[/B]

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by benmatic, Mar 2, 2011.

1. How to Infuse BHO / Honey Oil in USP Glycerine?

First off Hello Grass city community and Thank you I am new and have learned ALOT reading all of the threads and now for my first post, so be gentle.

I would like to find a good (and low time consumption) use for all of my lower grade buds / sugar leaf I get from my growing operation. I have narrowed it down to glycerine extracts as I grow for other medical patients and some are 12 steppers so Alcohol is out. They would like a very consistent dosage that could be regulated without having to actually test with a gas spectrometer or HPLC machine every time.

So this brings me to my idea (that Im trying now) making BHO / honey oil and then infusing it in the USP food grade glycerine by heating to 160f using a double boiler in water with glycerine in a quart glass jar I added 10 grams of BHO its been almost 24 hours and its still not infusing well in the glycerine. Is there a quicker or easier way to do this process and or is it even possible?

If it is possible am I on the right track for the best way to get a consistent and strong Glycerine tincture with the least amount of actual marijuana used?

Has anyone done a side by side comparison with the above method and hot, warm or cold standard glycerine extraction and if the amount of material used is the same for all processes?

Also what is the max sublingual concentration of medicine that can be used in a glycerine tincture before the "overdose" effects of marijuana kick in (like in ingesting too much marijuana)?

Thank you,

Ben O. Matic

PS I am using candy flavors to improve sublingual / under the tongue experience. Id love any feedback in relation to flavorings anyone has as well.