[B]Green-O-Matic organic grow- 1 plant 12800lumens[/B]

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by OG GreenFingers, Dec 10, 2011.

1. K so I realized I can't keep my hands away from growing so I'm starting another grow. Since space is an issue I will only be growing one plant:(

Decided to go with an auto strain to quicken the cycle. I'll be growing in a 3 gallon pot with an organic mix of humus, sphagnum peat moss, sand, perlite, compost. Might make a mini compost tea brewer for my one plant:D

I'll be growing it under 8x 23w cfls. 4 blue(6500k) and 4 red(2700k). Probably gonna add in a fan but I'm keeping this one very low tech.

Planting of the seeds start now! Greenhouse seeds Green-O-Matic!

2. The seed never popped out:(

Anyways I'm scrapping this project and starting a new one. Gonna start 2 strains and turn em into mommies and get clones ready for my biggest project yet:)

3. Hello OG,

>> The seed never popped out

Don't you just hate when that happens.

>>Anyways I'm scrapping this project and starting a new one. Gonna start 2 strains and turn em into mommies and get clones ready for my biggest project yet

Sounds like a plan.

Being able to hold onto your genetics is a big plus.

Sterces.

4. hey sterces, thanks for dropping in.

I really do hate it when seeds don't pop but I would have to say that this could partially be my fault. Did the most basic method of germination. Just popped the seed into a a 3 gal pot filled with an organic mix. It's worked before but I guess not this time.

But I'm kind of glad this happened because it has made me want to really start growing again and I can't wait for this project to develop.

And I hear you on holding on to your genetics. Ever since I stopped a few months ago, I lost all my precious mommies and strains. If i still was nursing those mommies I'd have clones ready to start:( Anyways I don't think I'll be stopping anymore.
    Some external factor has always made me take a break from growing but this time I've decided to take full control to prevent this from happening:) Can't stay away from the things that I love.

happy growing