Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Avexia full spectrum RSO

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Chef chug, Mar 31, 2021.

1. I purchased online what I thought was a cartridge and when I picked it up in store and brought it or and opened it in my car I was left scratching my head at this syringe I wasn't expecting. I googled it in many different ways and was left with every single site giving me the same story which is not what I need to know. Can anyone simply tell me what to do with this? Do I put it on a cig if I wanted to? Do I just eat some of it? Idk what to do with the crap

2. RSO is already de carb’d so it’s ready to go as is. You can eat it, put it on a cracker, add a drop or two to your coffee, whatever.
    I like those syringes because I can also dab a drop into my wax pen and vape it. The syringe makes it easy to distribute in my opinion. Slightly warming it will make it flow a little better maybe if it’s a bit thick.
    Some folks will put their RSO into empty vape carts.