Avatar not changing completely...

Discussion in 'New Forum Upgrade Bug Tracker' started by Buzzer777, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Hello:
    I tried replacing my Avatar and it only changed on the old posts...not on anything new??
    First problem and I post a lot! TIA

2. This is the avatar that I see and I see it on all posts. In fact, I grabbed it from this one.

If this is the correct avatar and you do not see it, try clearing your cache. If that doesn't work, let me know. :)

3. Thanks so much...I see the Gumbo on most of my posts, except when I try to post a new thread or answer an existing.. Now, I see the Johnny Potseed avatar as I am writing this...weird!

I use CCleaner that also cleans all caches that I am aware of..Browser is Firefox, OS is Windows 10...I also own an Imac...Will give that one a go to see what is happening..

BTW: THANK YOU for all the hard work! It is appreciated here!!

4. Please report back because there have been some recent issues lately.

5. Hi:
    Yep, I still see the Johnny potseed Avatar as I write replies and new thread! (screen shot below) Avatar.jpg

6. Hopefully the "Read Forum Rules" is a sig...I always try to fully comply!

7. @Lizard King
    I'm tagging him in this to see if he can figure out the issue.

LOL! Yes, it is my signature. :) You're good.

8. Thanks a bunch...NO biggie, unless it spreads...Have a good night...Snore...

9. Try refreshing your browser cache, It looks like your browser is still trying to display the image you have in your browser cache.

10. Please also check if this still occurs or not , i made some changes this morning to prevent this

11. Ahhh, so far so good!! Thank you, I will keep an eye out and notify you if needed!! Thanks again!

Regards,
    Buzzer!

Page.jpg

• Like Like x 1