Autoflower 6 weeks no flowering yet??!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by xxblueboyxx, Apr 15, 2021.

1. So I started March 1 and it's 14 of april. My blueberry jack has grown nicely and spread out good but has not started to flower up. Does have pistils below main stem top but nothing in the bud sights. I have moved two into 12/12 room hoping and maybe those could be photoperiods. (Slim chance). Any suggestions or past experience with same problem. IMG_20210412_111746445.jpg IMG_20210412_130808346.jpg IMG_20210412_173424934.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. You did the right thing moving them to 12/12. That’s the bad thing about autos, sometimes they end up not being autos.
    Keep us posted on how it goes

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I agree I have 2 beast autos inside and 1 is almost done at day 95. Other has a month

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'm hope so just want to finish this auto. They were my first auto and probably last. I'll keep you all posted. I just found it weird all 3 acted the same

5. I grow only hydroponic autos.
    Mine almost always flower during the 6th week.
    Some a little sooner, some a little later.
    I once had one go 10 weeks before flowering, but it finally did.

I think you have autos from what I can see, but I can't see a lot.
    Only if there are zero pistils on a plant after about 7 weeks should you start to worry, and that worry probably won't happen.
    Moving them to 12-12 is unnecessary, and will harm yield compared to 18-6.

6. Do not agree with that, I bet it does happen I would be ignorant to say that it doesn’t, but every auto I have done to date never flowered on its own when the conditions were optimal.... they vegged for ever and I have to flip them to 12/12 for some time. Then back to 18/6.

now when they were no where near ideal conditions, every time they flipped by themselves.

maybe I got bunk autos, maybe I had good autos. Maybe something else was in play.

but the more I see people playing with autos and having very long veg periods, they all have been in a most damn near perfect conditions or better.
    This is just what I have noticed over my time messing with them.

7. Plant on the right isn't a auto the one on the left looks like one. Their easy to tell apart

8. There is pistils near lower areas but not very stunning or hoping it's flowering. I'm really hoping this one flower. She lst good Image (17).jpg Image (18).jpg Image (19).jpg

9. So the one on the right not a auto. That be kinda awesome if it's not. Image (20).jpg

10. On the left in above pic. Right looks like a aito

11. Nevermind they all look like autos now that I can see

12. Keep us posted on progress! Nice structure! If they are photoperiods, you did the right thing by flipping them, as they will stretch to 2-3x more during flowering...

Sent from my moto e6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. The one in far back is 2 weeks flowering photo black mamba. The once in the front debating on. IMG_20210413_130135_632.jpg received_772225466769868.jpeg

14. Should I cut off some of the big fan leaves or don't touch it at all and not let it stress

15. Do whatever you please those are photoperiod. I have one myself was supposed to be ww auto from ilgm. Threw it in the flower tent day 65 and here it is day 71. Before and after IMG_20210414_192550004.jpg IMG_20210414_200516508.jpg as you can see this is a photo and it's being treated like one

16. I germinated three of the five seeds of the blueberry Jack autoflower. All 3 grew weird. You can see one that grew funky and other grew perfect looking and even. I also had this one that almost looked like it was going to die and grew half the rate then the other two. Here photo of that almost dying one.

You can see it has pistils but this is only one really shooting off vs that perfect bushed up one or funky one Image (26).jpg Image (27).jpg

17. But now looking again after 5hr last check. They are looking like they are stretching maybe. And I believe maybe some more pistols have shown. I'll have an update better probably on Monday. Image (28).jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. No real big changes. Kinda looks like grew but no new pistils coming out. What disappointing auto. And 3 did same thing IMG_20210418_175645425.jpg IMG_20210418_175655085.jpg IMG_20210418_175701782.jpg

• Like Like x 1