Ate an edible 4 days ago & I am feeling like I mentally damaged myself for good.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bostonchic, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Ok. & the 11-hydro-THC how long does it last in my system? From my understanding it process twice in the body before it’s out.

2. Length in your system and how it effects you is different for everyone.. depending on hydration, diet, body weight.. things like that. I can hit a bowl and feel a slight buzz for an hour , my wife takes the same hit and she’s high for hours..

3. Ok..because I feel like something was thrown off in my body. Idk. My anxiety has been bad but never THIS bad.

4. Did this ever go away? I ate a brownie on Saturday night (about 50mg which I had no idea was WAY too much) and I’m feeling this exact same way. We are on Monday now and I’m debating hospital.

• Funny Funny x 3

5. Don't go to hospital they won't be able to do anything :laughing:

Keep telling yourself that it's just Marijuana it can't kill you :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  6. baaah ha ha the good ol first edible, I remember mine I was smashed for 4 days solid. and on the fifth day I was recovering from the high.

only go to the hospital if you cant keep liquids down as dehydration is a big thing if your the puking type, as for anything else the only thing they can do is monitor you until you've sobered up in a unfamiliar uncomfortable setting.

best thing one can do is get hold of some cbd as it will compete with the thc in the blood and mellow you out more, that and put on some tunes and enjoy the ride. after the high its best to take some omega3's as it will help rejuvenate the cannabinoid receptors in the brain and make for less down time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I’m not concerned about it killing me! I just feel permanently foggy. It’s been 48 hours since I ate the brownie.

8. Lol oh man this was a good read had me smiling. I’ve recently been tripling my daily dose tryin to see how far I can push it. Been pretty interesting permastoned lately but still able to function except driving. Longest I’ve ever been messed up was 16 hrs

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I was fortunate to not have this happen on my first round. Had I listened to my friend (she told me to do about 300mg..don't get me started) I knew well enough that that was way too much .I would've had a very bad high. 110mg had me flying for 12 hours, but I was fine after.

It's a real shame this happened OP, and I am sorry you had to go through it but we all did at some point, we all have overdone it to some degree. Some people react much worse than others.

In proper dosages, cannabis can be wonderful. But if you're not careful it can lead to a bad experience.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Lol reminds me of my wifes first tincture I made for her hahahahaha, sorry to laugh but I'm sure you're looking back on this now doing the same!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

11. IMO
    Your ego is just little angry, focus on why you think it had these effects. All psychedelics including weed can really amplify your problems and anxiety at times, creating strange feelings.

Everytime you take psychedelics it’s like a little hippy goblin comes pokes at your ego like the fuck is this and you are just confused an have no answer to give.
    Which is why I now heavily smoke weed keeps my ego down anger down just about any negative demon your mind can create. Makes you conscious to your problems, it will guide you if you let it but you must follow

“Stoned rambles”

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Valarian Root is very calming, in case you can't find reputable cbd. There are places to get CBD, like Amazon. I am not sure if it's as good as the CBD in a dispensary.

13. Nothing you can do in all reality. Just give it time and relax. Once took huge amount of fungus and I had similar problem for month or maybe two.
    You will “come back” just gotta chill. Freaking ain’t gonna solve anything just breath and take it with a grain of salt

14. Sorry but this was kinda funny to read, ima dick. You’re gonna be okay. Holy cow, you took to much... it’s weed alright. People out there doing worse and they’re just fine lol.

• Like Like x 1
  15. B
    Bruh, I had 3 brownies and I'm still tripping on day 5

16. dont listen to all of these knuckle heads on this forum. i had the same experience but i was actually drugged by my cousin accidentally. She was having a nice looking candy which looked identical to a normal green jolly rancher. I asked her if i could have one and she said "sure" like just another day with your family member. when i consumed it i knew something was peculiar. I immediately took a closer look at the candy wrapper, and it said "molly rancher". i then asked her in a fierce angry tone what the heck did you just give me and she giggled and said an edible. i absolutely lost it and became very angry because i have never done a single drug in my life except maybe liquor during college days. 40 minutes later my heart began to race uncontrallably, I lost my balance and couldn’t walk, couldn’t breathe, I was having minor seizures and muscle convalescene. The paramedics were called because I started having A-fib (abnormal beats in your heart which can cause stroke in your brain). I went to the ER and they gave me an IV. They also did a brain scan and realized I had 2 minor strokes in my carotid artery. my cousin was eventually arrested after confessing about what she’d given me. Her own dad called the police on her because he didn’t want to have any liability. she was taken to jail for 4 days and I still will never forgive her for this. Her defense to my family and her parents was “I’m sorryyyy, I just take it when I feel stressed. I’m so sorryyyy” so don’t listen to these people on here. Be 100% real with yourself because what your feeling is absolutely real. Its not “tricks” playing on your mind or anxiety. Your brain has been affected!. Obviously something happened that changed or maybe will go back to normal over time. I haven’t been the same since and its been 3 months. 99% of the canabiss users are bias towards cannab because they use it a lot and have already damaged their brains beyond recovery. marijuana is essentially a poison when you injest it. Point blank period. It’s not even the same THC drug as compared to smoking it. it becomes THC-11 via a 1 pass by your liver. Do your research. this is equivalent to taking mushrooms or psychadelics. I have never been the same after 3 months. I kid you not.. I used to be very sharp and witty. i dont know what happened. I was going to by a restaurant franchise for $800,000 with a 50% loan from the bank but now I am putting it on hold because I don’t know if I can manage it and be sharp like I once was. My cousin also was forced to buy the drug again and give to her dad so he could send it out to a lab and test it. It was 100% THC in the lab results. Not laced with anything and was made by a "reputable" edible company. so dont trust anything. dont do drugs ever. If you want to feel high go exercise or drink a lot of coffee. But stay away from drugs. 100%. excommunicate anyone who does drugs as this is not healthy association. Not worth it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. You were buying an 800k franchise . Be happy it happened. Could have started your own for 1/4 that

18. Lol the only Knucklehead here is yourself... You can't even put spaces into your essay on why people shouldn't take drugs so I doubt any 1 will read it lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. MnKrj6q.gif

I highly doubt weed did this to you lol, what you mean is "I have health issues & blame marijuana for it".

All that's happened there is bad timing.. you was going to take a turn for the worst if you'd have had edibles or not, get over yourself weed hasn't killed any 1 & never will.