Astral projecting /OBE while high off cannabis

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Sbland99, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Okay so I made this account just to share an experience while high on blueberry pie strain. I was at a hotel with my boyfriend and we had just got finished smoking, we decided to then have sex. I had high sex a couples times before with my boyfriend and it felt great of course because everything’s enhanced when your high,but for some reason this time was 100 times better. So during the intercourse I decided to just relax and close my eyes, and within a minute of just laying on my back with my eyes closed enjoying the sex ,BOOM! A full body orgasm happens. I mean I couldn’t control how loud I was or anything, it was the best most intense orgasm ever!!! So while this was happening I somehow projected out of my body and was watching myself have sex from a birds eye view I mean it was crazy amazing. Has anyone else eve experienced anything like this ?

2. It was my first real underground party back in 1992, i think it was called "Destiny 3"
    I had candy flipped and was enjoying a dj called Bombshell, it was really good trance music.
    I was witnessing visual and time distortions and in the blink of an eye, my vision field was about two feet above everyone elses heads. Adding to this weird thing it was dead silent, i mean no soundsystem, no bass, nothing.
    Except that everyone was still dancing like crazy.
    As i moved along above them, i tried seeing what my body was doing,
    (it was no longer attached to me but I didn't feel afraid) but in doing that i noticed i was hearing many multiple conversations going on below me.
    I then thought to myself, this is really weird.
    Boom , its like i got sucked backwards and instantly huge gobs of sound returned and i was back at everyone else's level still dancing away.

Just thought I'd share, yes i know it's an old thread.
    Oops, and yes i did cannabis that night as well :)