Ask a lesbian anything

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Annicus, Oct 18, 2010.

1. A nuclear weapon (also called an atom bomb, nuke, atomic bomb, nuclear warhead, A-bomb, or nuclear bomb) is an explosive device that derives its destructive force from nuclear reactions, either fission (fission bomb) or from a combination of fission and fusion reactions (thermonuclear bomb). Both bomb types release large quantities of energy from relatively small amounts of matter. The first test of a fission ("atomic") bomb released an amount of energy approximately equal to 20,000 tons of TNT (84 TJ).[1] The first thermonuclear ("hydrogen") bomb test released energy approximately equal to 10 million tons of TNT (42 PJ). Nuclear bombs have had yields between 10 tons TNT (the W54) and 50 megatons for the Tsar Bomba (see TNT equivalent). A thermonuclear weapon weighing little more than 2,400 pounds (1,100 kg) can release energy equal to more than 1.2 million tons of TNT (5.0 PJ).[2] A nuclear device no larger than traditional bombs can devastate an entire city by blast, fire, and radiation. Since they are weapons of mass destruction, the proliferation of nuclear weapons is a focus of international relations policy.

2. Name a few chicks and dudes, if any at all, you’d like to dick.

Do lesbians do any ass play in your experience?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. I have a huge crush on Sophia Veraga. So my sites are set on her alone.

Yes they do, not many but they are out there/

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sophia Vergara! Good taste!... my sights are set on her as well! Some YouTube video where celebs read comments about themselves someone mentioned she sounds like she talks with a dick in her mouth! Lol and she responds " whats wrong with a dick in your mouth!?" Lol that was so hot!

5. My toe hair is offended

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hey @Annicus mostly just swinging by to send some love and respect

Sure it's been asked, but what do you find most attractive about women? Not just looking for physical stuff

7. If lesbians don't like males, why the fuck do you use rubber dicks?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Mental attractive.

9. Because they are all about their partners passion not their own,

10. Why do they enjoy dicks if they’re lesbian? I think that was the question.

11. Im just gonna guess inserting something into a vagina isnt explicitly men-dependent pleasure.
    Dildos work well, men dont for OP maybe.

I dont think many purely only think dick when we think male or vise versa. Atleast im not that simple

But yes males have penises usually.

Probably shouldnt have interjected. Carry on

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. because of guys like you. think about it.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. This place never gets old, I find something new every day.

Nice thread.

14. They like boobs still. Being a lesbian means being attracted to other female when you are a female yourself.

15. It’s like if you didn’t like eating kale you wouldn’t not use your mouth to eat other foods you do like.

Honestly I don’t see how this is that confusing.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. No, it’s like buying kale from a different restaurant.

17. I think this might make more sense if we changed the analogy to putting kale inside your vagina.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. tenor%20(30).gif

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Wut? :confused_2:

We're just trying to mansplain what being a lesbian is like. It's like a coochie salad.

Or something.

20. Do you see any use for men (sounds so sexist haha)? Honestly though, you're attracted to women and I presume most of your friends are also female? Or is the opposite your friends are mostly male?