Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Anyone got a recipe for 1:1 cbd:the gummies or chocolate?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Jso12357, Dec 29, 2020.

1. I’ve found a 1:1 commercial chocolate that I love. Would love to duplicate it at home. I think that golden ratio makes CBD so much more relaxing. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. I use cream and cheese cbd go to you tube and look up Diamond delight edibles. She is long winded and her recipes are a little bit more complex but her gummy recipe is great. Her chocolate recipe even gets into tempering. For chocolate I usually melt a chocolate bar and add tinture

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've been experimenting with cbd's and cbd's used with thc for years. Both can be used in pretty much all the edible recipes.

I've settled on approximately 25-30% cbd and the rest thc. This ratio works well for us. More doesn't seem better, at least for our needs.

At that ratio and even higher cbd percentages make our medibles more enjoyable, but that's a subjective observation, and my wife an I use this for medicinal reasons.

Having said that. After all these years I've found we're all different, so do some experimenting to find your personal ratio.

BTW recently it's been found cbda may work better than a decarbed CBD.

4. Thanks. Very helpful. Will research CBDA.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    BadKat's recipe thread is the standard here on the City for edibles. She no longer posts but several of us keep an eye on her thread and respond to anything posted on it.

BNW