Anyone else go to church high

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Sonymon, May 19, 2009.

1. ha ha yeah thats me, thank you..

and yes, i totally agree with you, i didnt think it would come across like that... he asked if anyone had Ever, and i have before, but i usually dont... like i said , i work at my church and i have nothing but a respectful heart for the lord and churches alike...all i was trying to say was that i have on a few occasions but obviously i can sit and worship without being high .... or drunk lol.... so sorry if i made myself seem like that type of person...

2. What does this quote mean? Do you think that I have not read that before, or that it is new to me?

That quote means nothing to me.

God does not sanction intoxicants.

3. The last time I wen to church was before I started smoking but I'd like to try it sometime now that I think about it.
    God sanctions everything. That's why it happens.

4. I believe cannabis has brought me closer to god, you may think I am a fool but before i tried the herb I was an athiest and although I do not conform to chistianity or any religion per say, i am a full believer in god, while high or not.

5. Yea, he sanctions not existing as well xDDDDDDD

6. #26 JuicyGoose, Jun 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2009
    Listen, dude, I already have a hard enough time walking into the church without bursting into flames, I'm pretty sure if I went to church high out of my mind I'd definitely be crossing the line.....

And they let me teach bible school? :p;)

(I like to be in church sober, i believe when I actually make an effort to go I should at least dedicate my entire brain to him. When I'm high I like to zone out and just ignore what's happening. It's just my personal choice.)

7. I don't see how not following the dogmas of an organized religion has anything to do with your beliefs. You can not say that those earthly people here know what God judges on. Being high is no disrespect to God, it's natural. Don't feel the need to follow the laws of humans as if they were the laws of the universe. Because they're not; most stem from irrationality and hate.

8. Yes, I've gone to church high all the time but I look so out of it people thought I was not there in the head. People would also think I had a disability. Once I went to church not high and I was so grumpy the whole time lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. OP is 11 years old, Also smoking Marijuana doesn't make you look like you've got a disability.. if people think you have a disability that's down to your looks not the weed lol.