anymore reports on pyramid seeds?

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by frostyy, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Currently i have in flowering 1 osiris and 1 wembley they are only about 3 weeks in but i am curious anyone ever grow/smoke these?

i just had 1 seed of each so i am curious on different phenotypes as well..

how were they before and after the cure?

2. I grew out three Auto Osiris from Pyramid. It was pretty good smoke! The plants grew to about 2.5 feet and I got around, if memory serves me correct, 60 grams apiece.

3. Did you have any cal/mag or other issues when growing it? i have since it sprouted(its not the auto version)

but thanks for your feed back it gives me some hope :D

4. Frosty, I've grown:

1) Osiris (White Widow X AK47). This is a very White widow influenced strain in the plants I've grown. It has a nice sweet, floral, perfume taste. It was a vigorous grower, with no nute issues that I can recall. It is a very good yielder. Bag appeal is excellent. The high I found to be a very nice Indica/Sativa blend. Pyramid is one of the most accurate breeder's in terms of stated flower times. They said 60 days for Osiris, and by God, its ready in 60 days from the flip!

2) Wembley (Bubblegum X Ak47): WOW! If you get the right pheno this is SPECTACULAR! I've seen 2 phenos: one is much more Sativa influenced in its bud structure and especially the high. It has a very soaring AK47 type of high, even though the buds can look somewhat "Indica like". My favorite pheno is a HEAVY Indica Bubblegum pheno! It will develop rock hard, super dense, frost smothered buds!!! The buds are so dense and heavy, that on a plant that I thought might yield 4-4.5 oz, I got 7! Yes, the smell and taste are straight up Bazooka Joe bubble gum, but with a super dank chemical smell underneath!!! Wembley is pretty much impervious to pests/stress. I had a very bad spider mite infestation last summer, and while Wembley did get spider mites she seemed largely unaffected by them! The high, as you might expect, is a HARD hitting Indica blow out! If you get this pheno, you'll never forget her.

3)TUT: a very nice AK47 selection. Beautiful looking buds, with a complex skunky, earthy, musky, spicy smell/flavor. She's an excellent yielder--I grow "tree" style--around 8oz./plant. The grow structure is excellent, with a more Sativa influenced structure. Thus, branches/buds have ample space to receive maximum light penetration. No particular issues I can recall with nutes, etc.

4) Super Hash: a VERY Indica plant, with huge dark green leaves. You'll need to more aggressively prune/lst, etc. in order to open her up for max yields. This strain is completely impervious to spider mites--I mean it laughs at them! The taste is very nice--straight up lemon! Not lemon cleaner, but a more soft, perfume, floral lemon--almost like perfumed soap! The high is a pretty strong Indica high with potential for couch lock if you overindulge.

5) Anesthesia (Northern lights X Black Domina): Holy shit! This is the current strain from Pyramid that I just now am harvesting. Again, another heavy Indica from our Spanish friends. Very dark green large leaves. basically shucks off any stress, including nute issues that affect other plants. It looks to be a very solid yielder--more on this as soon as she's done being harvested, dried, and cured. The buds are VERY frosty, VERY dense, and I'm sure will be heavier--both in weight and high--than most strains. I mean this stuff looks BEAUTIFUL!

Hope that helps you some. I think Pyramid Seeds is one of the most impressive--and may I add underrated--breeders out there.

Bud

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. thanks a lot budbrain, i been looking at tut and wembley. very nice!

6. yeah thanks budbrain.. my wembley was actually the one ive been looking forward too the most even though it is prettylittle compared to the others

7. Yes, the Wembley--which, by the way, I renamed "BubbleGun" because I think "Wembley" is a terrible name--is a short bushy plant that will yield very well. The Sativa pheno can develop some very large buds!

Bud

8. wow man very nice mine are tiny compared to that lol vegged for 8 weeks then now they been flowering for 23 days ill show u some pics later but mine aren't impressive really kinda embarrassing lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. very nice budbrain.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks, but good breeding, Air Pots, House and garden nutes,etc. have a lot to with it!

Bud

11. Frostyy, how are yours coming along?

Bud

• Like Like x 1
  12. Im quite impressed with my auto northern lights from pyramid seeds

Attached Files: