Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Anybody else trying CBD Flower?

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by WillDarby, Feb 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I am getting ready to make my first batch of CBD oil using everclear as a solvent.
    what do you think of the idea of using 1 oz of decarbed material and then adding in 1/2 oz of undecarbed material to give a more broad spectrum oil that would include CBDA? Good idea or not?

2. Tried charlottes web and another one I am forgetting. Cbd flower just mostly makes me sleepy, so I prefer Cbd infused products, like patches or edibles, over cbd flower.

3. That would work. I do find that raw flower is different from decarbed even though the effect is subtle. I normally have a big jar of vodka that I throw trim in after harvest. Seems to work just fine. You can also evaperate the alcohol to RSO if you like. This would concentrate it, I have only done it a few times as I dont see the need.

4. Different peeps have different effects. My DIL uses CDB flower for "female issues" with very good results. I have her taking raw CBD flower in caps. No reports of sleepy but my wife does sleep like a baby if she uses it for celiac problems.

5. My plan is to do an alcohol extraction and reduce it to close to RSO and then do a solvent transfer to MCT oil

6. Found a new CBD flower and tincture at an organic farming operation in VT. Name of it is Sunset Lake CBD. The indica i have is Cherry Abacus... They send pages of 3rd party lab tests out with each order and i think online as well. Most of what they have currently is sativa dominant which doesn't relax, at least for me so i avoid it. Yet haven't tried their stuff, this from other sources over the years. They say they ship to all states by USPS legally...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Should work. Just be aware that edible oils will go rancid over time depending on temp.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Need heat"

They dont actually need heat. CBDA is quite potent on its own, both my son and I use raw bud for our asthma, my wife for celiac and my DIL for endometriosis.

9. Thanks for this. Got my order today. Suver Haze smalls. Love it.

10. I bought several flowers from CBD Hemp Direct and a CBG flower. Not impressed with the CBG strain. The CBD flowers are fine. Though my preference is CBD isolate.

• Like Like x 1
  11. That's more of a sativa dominant which doesn't work for me apparently when it comes to CBD even as well as THC. But most places seem to have several sativa strains on hand and few have indica dominant.
    Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  12. What about the isolate do you find superior to full spectrum? Reason i ask is seems the vast majority of users prefer full spectrum, me included. Also seems logically that the full spectrum would be more complete and natural with the other goodies in there...

• Like Like x 1
  13. I use it mostly in my vaporizer and like the effect. I have full spectrum capsules as well, but still like the isolate better. I feel that I get more "umph" out of it. It kills my burning shoulders.

14. So you use the tincture or oil from carts or bottle liquid for vaping that has been refined to remove the rest of the goodies... Never tried that nor heard reviews from anyone but if it works, don't fix it..

15. I at last had the chance to attempt some from a nearby dispensary and I believe it's actual quieting. I will blend it one quarter Kush to 3/4 CBD blossom and perceive how that does I incline toward the CBD more than the THC. Yet, I truly enjoyed the way that I could smoke weed and get the loosening up sort of impact from it as opposed to I need to get up and accomplish something feeling

16. Can you tell me how you take raw bud for asthma?thnx

17. Suthe out of Colorado is a 100% flower full spectrum extraction. That is the best. 2 drops daily. 100% extract. I love the taste!

18. #38 jay1VP, Jul 7, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2021
    I've tried different types of hemp flowers, but in my humble opinion - Amnesia Haze hemp flower from Black Tie group, is one of the best for true relaxation. It can offer pretty cool pungent lemon-citrus flavor. Here is their resource ( weblink removed ICGreen, where you can also find such rare stuff like CBD ASTEROIDS (Moon Rocks) hemp, or even California Kush hemp flower. I truly love that resource, they always deliver their cbd goods as fast as possible.

• Like Like x 1
  19. ^ Thanks for that. Made note in case i ever feel that Sunset Lake isn't providing the same high quality organics for a modest price. They are in the business of growing their own product and show clips on youtube or Facebook of some of the work on the farm. Last i bought the full spectrum unflavored CBD oil it was only $50 for a 1500 ml bottle..
    i also buy their flower which is fresh and moist with great aroma and taste in a vaporizer..

Before i was paying $60 for only 1000 and that stuff wasn't nearly as potent. So i stopped buying from them.. Place called cbdistillery in CO.. So it does pay to shop around.
    Sunset Lake CBD | All Natural Vermont CBD

20. Apical Greens has some quality CBD Flower