Any OGs from marijuana.com forum?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Loannalove, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Hello, same name. After marijuana.com changed so much I ditched being apart of a forum community ten years ago roughly. We had live toke sessions back in the day on the site even. I miss it so much. I've been reading this forum for awhile now and thought I'd join finally. Wondering, anyone from marijuana.com over ten years ago? If so, what was your username and let's chat!

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Welcome to the city! I am not from marijuana .com, however I’m sure you will find fellas alike. Take a look around, don’t be shy to say hi or contribute on other threads, it’s peaceful and friendly here. Btw I really like the idea of live toke seshes. Anyways, welcome to Grasscity, and hope you can become apart of us. Enjoy your stay!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Hey Girl Friend Welcome to GC. I never Been in That Other Site but I Hope You Enjoy Your Times in Here an I Also Hope To See You Around Alot. :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Been getting a lot of this kinda thing lately. People talking about how they were once on that site but came here.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Nah, these dudes are just lookin' for a good time, I'm sure.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I was on that site way back in the day. I was BC_Budz. lol. Brings back some memories. I stopped growing for about 15-20 years and found this forum when I got back into it. Marijuana.com was long gone by that time.

• Like Like x 1