Any New Parents?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MrPicklesCC, Mar 27, 2021.

1. I was not really sure what forum was best suited for this but I suppose it fits.

Any new parents on here?

My son will be 5 months old in a week.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Ima Mother of 4 Kids. I Got 2 Girls an 2 Boys an I still With There Daddy Too (Married) I Had My Most Recent Just a Lil Over a Year Ago His Birthday Was Just a A Few Days Ago So He One Now. Congrats On Your Son Turning 5 Months Ina Week.

~Toni~

3. Wow, 4 is intense lol. I got mad respect for mothers, I have no idea how you guys do it sometimes

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Not new but I remember the baby and toddler stages very fondly. Cling to the littleness, they're 12 and chock full of attitude before ya know it

Sent from my SM-A015A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Haha, yeah my little man is pretty much happy and laughing all the time. As a father, I can't wait til he can walk, talk, and play sports. That is what I am looking forward to. He is pretty useless right now in terms of being a fun companion lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. #6 Dizzy, Mar 28, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2022

Yup Yup lol My Oldest Is My Daughter Kyra Who is 11. Thank You Tho for The Kind Words on Me. I Respect Fathers Like You an Also My Husband Of Course Who Remain a Part of There Kids Lives Alot too. @zthelizardking Is Another Great Father as Well an He Right tho too Appreciate them While They Young lol. My Oldest Already Getting Attitudes Sometimes.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  7. 3 beautiful girls - 19, 22 & 25.

I miss the toddler stage... ;)

j

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. congradulations ! ive got 2 awsome sons,17,22. Best times of my life were when they were your sons age, coming in on a brisk sunday afternoon,kicked back in the recliner,just watching them fall asleep in my arms, man i miss that.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I wouldn’t call myself new at this, but I s’pose it’s all relative. My boy just turned three, and the baby is 9 months. Goddamn, it’s fun.

Though the first six months with the second was tough as. He’s a moody one. It’s true that they trick you with a well-balanced first child who likes fishing. Lure you into that security of having a second... :laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Haha, yeah my baby boy is awesome. He sleeps through the night most of the time (8pm-5am) and is happy 95% of the time. I definitely dont want another one with this woman though. Were already making plans to separate once our lease is up in the Fall.

She will most likely end up taking my son to Iowa with her. That is where all her family is.

11. Goddamn, bro. How far away is Iowa?

I would not be sounding so composed if my boys were being taken away from me. Fuck that noise with a rusty nail.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. It's hard to be a new parent, but exciting at the same time. I remember the times when changing a diaper is so hard because the baby keeps on moving, what a frustrating experience haha

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Gawd, I am so tired of nappies. It's dawned on me that I've been changing nappies for over three years straight. If that isn't reason enough for continued birth control...

Now taking applications for someone to come and potty-train a ten month old. :hide:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. You have rights too man. She may not just be able to do that. Is your name on birth certificate?

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. #15 Dizzy, May 1, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2022
    N/M

~Toni~

16. #16 Dizzy, Mar 18, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
    Ima Be A 5 Times Mama Soon Yall! :) Ion Care What Gender The Baby Is BC I Already Got 2 Of Each So I Will Be Happy With Either! <333333

~Toni~

17. I just had my 5th. He's 9 weeks. 1 girl 4 boys. Nothin like being a parent.

Sent from my BE2028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Congrats! That's Cool AF. I Totally Agree There Noting Like Bein A Parent! What Age Your Oldest Child? Mine Is My Daughter Who 12. Ima Be A 5 Times Mama Soon Tho As Well BC I Pregnant RN Too. So Far I Got 2 Girls An 2 Boys So W/E My Next Baby Is I Will Be Ok With Either.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Congrats to you too. My oldest is 14, one and only girl and it's terrifying to be honest. Then my boys are 11,9,8 and now my new born. My newest was conceived by birth control failure, so it was pretty surprising. He's a pretty amazing little guy though so well worth the shock. It's all a pretty crazy ass story but I'm the happiest man alive so must be doing something right.

Sent from my BE2028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 1