Antifa

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Sep 21, 2017.

1. I don’t know about that. Some certainly do but I think the majority are genuine. Obviously any who work for the likes of Fox, CNN, etc are pushing an agenda but the majority of the rest from my experience have principles.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. if i take the time to refute your statement will it make any difference?

how about dwelling on this?

May 29, 2019 It’s Not Your Imagination: The Journalists Writing About Antifa Are Often Their Cheerleaders

as a result of my reading this article i discovered that there's a recent book written about antifa that "the group" rallies around. one far left group offered its praise, "Green Left called it "a useful guide to the vital work that groups such as Antifa do in opposing the far right".

Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook - Wikipedia

so rather than split hairs about Ngo and what you think his angle is for reporting on antifa why not take a look at the number of other journalists reporting on antifa and select a few to discover their angle? it would appear that the majority of journalists are pro-antifa and to suggest that one asian journalist is subjecting himself to harm, perhaps death, and ongoing harassment solely for the purpose of personal financial gain pales beyond ludicrous, and quite frankly your condemnation of Ngo is for me an endorsement that what he reports is the truth.

the more you defend the actions of "like-minded" individuals that oppose what they view as fascists governments and institutions as being unorganized makes it more apparent that antifa is an organization at its most basic level in that like-minded individuals from far and wide afield always happen to show up as an organized group when their black clad appearances are seen and anarchy reigns. your "unorganized movement" fails at the most basic level. i'm sure "unorganized" antifa is already in Minneapolis right now waiting for the sun to set.

ymmv but Ngo reports his truth as he sees it and it doesn't align with your truth so you try to discredit him. pretty typical tactic.

3. That's where we part ways. I think the guy on the ground knows whats up. Not one of the alphabet news agencies.

4. It was you that brought him into this thread during a fit of excitement after finding someone that agrees with you.

I gave my opinion on his journalistic integrity and as per usual you start mouthing off and pulling absurdity out of your ass.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

5. ok antfa lover. you tell the world what you see with your eyes that is happening in america while you sit in Ireland. don't get your t-back in a wad over something you dont believe. a person will believe what they believe. i believe antifa represent the extreme left-marxist-bs-pov. they're nothing but trash in my view and my belief, i hope they get a rubber bullet or two if they want to start bangjng with the popo.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I’d say they’re safe enough. Cops in the US only seem to have a taste for shooting black people, with a mask on your safe because they won’t be able to tell what the colour of the protestors skin is.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. 6 hate crimes a day isnt too bad, considering - right?

Northern Ireland: Police report reveals 'worrying' rate of hate crime

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Anybody hear the joke about the poster who pretends to be passionate about the politics in a country that they constantly shit on??

Yeah I don't give a fuck either
    :drums:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. What’s even funnier is the gang of goons who think they own a foreign based website and somehow believe that their own country is beyond any criticism. They claim to be “patriots’ but they’re just desperately clinging on to days of old. Sad old men who can’t bare to see someone with a different viewpoint.
    It’s a funny old world we live in.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I think those 2 users are codependent.

11. more hyperbole. in actual numbers it would at first glance appear that year to year between 2017 - 2020, whites were killed at twice the rate of any other ethnicity. so the argument becomes one of 'disproportion' vs actual numbers.

there's plenty of other statistics to ponder on but let's stay focused on the non-existent antifa organization.

People shot to death by U.S. police, by race 2021 | Statista

• Like Like x 1
  12. The Unionists are the confused ones. Years of inbreeding has brought with it a very twisted view of the world. They hate and despise anyone who’s not one of them. They’re renowned for their bigotry.

The Republicans (Irish) endured hundreds of years of oppression in Northern Ireland until the civil rights movement in the 70’s and the troubles. They literally had to shoot and bomb their way to equality.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I dont see anyone claiming ownership of this site or believing that their government is above criticism.
    Also nobody is angry about differing viewpoints... Well, almost nobody.

Very funny world indeed

• Agree Agree x 2

14. hahaha... years of inbreeding .... in Ireland? i know that YOU have certainly expressed your hatred and spite towards a whole bunch of crackers over here in the US, me being one, the faceless millions being even more of a target for you. dont talk shit about inbreeding Irish because that includes you unless you're claiming some pure blood line in your genetic mish mash. hmmm?

you know old-timer it's about time you man up and admit to being who you really are. just be who you really are instead of masquerading as a phony radical championing for the poor and disenfranchised Americans.

you be tripping on hypocrisy smokey.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Whew, good thing my family got outta there before all the inbreeding.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. did they? just curious as usual.

17. Victimhood seems to be your default tactic when you’ve nothing else to offer doesn’t it?

Hate? Spite? You know if I didn’t know you well enough I’d say you were taking the piss.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Well, we agree on something. It is a funny old world.

19. i've never claimed being a victim in my life even though i might have been one at some point. idk i never cried foul. but i gotta say that being a white guy in today's world means the stakes are getting higher that i will be one if i dont stay on yellow alert while out and about.

alcohol clear btw :wink:

• Like Like x 1