Animaniacs 2020

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Peaceful Dusk86, Oct 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Normally I never partake in creating a thread but this is just too great to not discuss. I loved watching Animaniacs as a boy and seeing how as 2020 has been such a "fantastic" year toward us all I think it's nice to see such a great program be brought back and taking on our little current culture... I totally plan on getting baked the day this comes out and enjoying the first episode. "We're Animani totally insaney. Never mansplainy!"

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. I hope we get more than what Invader Zim gave us.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. W
    Well the Invader Zim revival was just a one off movie designed to close off the series. If the contract they are shown signing means anything it says 2 seasons. Knowing how much these three are breaking the fourth wall it tells me Hulu ordered two seasons. I doubt we will be leaving this disappointed. There is 20 years worth of material for the writers to work with.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. I (and my kids) have really enjoyed what episodes we've seen. I'm pretty impressed and nostalgic, ha.

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Personally I'm really looking forward to an updated Presidents song. They have to add Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden now. I know they off handed mentioned Bush, Obama and Trump in their catching up song but that's just me wanting an updated song. Or maybe even do a world leaders song.

6. I watched the show as a kid. People gotta quit eating the member berries.