Andrew Cuomo for PRESIDENT!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kronik352, Apr 27, 2020.

1. But why sue the school if they were forced to take students with covid? Sue whoever wrote the rules saying they had to take them regardless of whether or not they had covid. You're right, it is fucked up. Cuomo and others who forced the nursing homes to take covid patients should not only be sued, they should be charged with manslaughter.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah my bad.. Maybe I'm not being clear.
    If the government body forced the school to accept the patients, then obviously the govt should be sued.

Here's more from President cuomo..

New York Sent Recovering Coronavirus Patients to Nursing Homes: ‘It Was a Fatal Error’

20200514_232032.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. I knew something didn't sound right and should have looked closer at what you were saying. I've had a little experience with nursing home work and they just aren't staffed with the number of qualified personnel needed to safely care for Covid patients. They don't have the experience required to care for patients with a communicable disease like this and the early nursing home deaths in Washington should have told Cuomo it was a terrible idea. WTF was he thinking, even after the nursing homes protested he persisted. This disqualifies him for the presidency in my mind, his decision making ability is fucked up.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. #64 Cancannacure, May 16, 2020
    Last edited: May 19, 2020
    He has bankrupted NY and hoping for a bailout.
    And that's is just scratching the surface...

But lets get real and talk what really matters.
    re: Recreational Cannabis. As of the last draft that I was aware of there was ZERO allowance for any home growing medical patients or rec.
    This guy has been back room dealing and holding out on passing Rec for years.
    Don't even get me started on the shit show Medical Cannabis bill he implemented.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. The crazy part is that he's being forced to resign for "sexual harassment" and bullying, and not for being responsible for the deaths of thousands of elderly people.

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. Oh for goodness sake.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Andrew has MANULY MORE WOMEN to harass before he even stands a chance of getting in the arena with Donald!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Welcome back @Kronik352

• Like Like x 2
  10. #70 garrison68, Mar 13, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
    It's a combination, nobody wants to work with him. He can't function. They can't rush and make it look like they're railroading him for the nursing home deaths, but to have the harassment stuff coming out at the same time, so far it's up to seven women, is too much for anybody. Former New York Gov. Spitzer quit the job within a few days of the news story that he had gone to a prostitute. What Killer Cuomo is charged with, is far more serious.

11. Thank you kind sir......hope all is well with you and yours.:passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  12. This Screwmo character is finished.

13. I am glad there are several democrats standing up for what's right though.....even though he is from their party, they are saying wrong is wrong and he needs to be reprimanded......I hate bringing up old shit, but I wish we would have seen that from the republicans the past 4 years

14. i gave you the winner but then i saw it was from 2020 lol

15. my first thought when they said that was it wonder who dunno pissed off’

but they explained it well...

16. something something trump tho

this happened on his watch after all

17. LOL... This poster must feel super embarassed

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Nothing like finding out your political hero is a sexual deviant

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Yep, handy andy is done lol ! but he just legalized pot ,trying to lighten his conviction. I wonder if andy and his little brother freddo used to feed the birds together when they were kids,naked!lol!

20. #80 garrison68, Apr 1, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1